Search This Blog

Monday 16 November 2020

Prayer from Proverbs 8:2

Song by Matt Redman

Blessed be your name in the land that is plentiful
Where the streams of abundance flow
Blessed be your name
Blessed be your name when I'm found in the desert place
Though I walk through the wilderness
Blessed be your name

Every blessing You pour out I'll turn back to praise
When the darkness closes in, Lord
Still I will say
Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be your name
Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be your glorious name

Blessed be your name when the sun's shining down on me
When the world's "all as it should be"
Blessed be your name
Blessed be your name on the road marked with suffering
Though there's pain in the offering
Blessed be your name

Every blessing You pour out I'll turn back to praise
When the darkness closes in, Lord
Still I will say
Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be your name
Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be your glorious name

You give and take away
You give and take away
My heart will choose to say
Lord, blessed be your name


On the top of the heights beside the way, Where the paths meet, wisdom takes her stand;
Proverbs 8:2 AMP


Prayer

Almighty saviour I worship and honour your majesty

Prince of peace I exalt your name and give all glory due to you alone

Ancient of days thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

Lord eternal thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Prince of peace thank you for your divine power that is working expressly over my life

Elyon thank you for your word that keeps making way for me in all areas

Father thank you for instilling in me divine wisdom and not letting me perish in worldly wisdom

Abba henceforth let my life be outstanding in your wisdom and let all that I do be evident of your power

I cancel every knowledge that is working against the knowledge of God in and around me henceforth

I decree concerning as many who are yet to come to the knowledge of who you are in my family and community let them have personal encounter with you this day

Lord fill this nation with your wisdom from the leaders to every occupant, citizen or visitors in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel let my heart always thirst for you in all that I do and never let me wander into the traps of the ungodly

I decree the name of the lord will be known in this community and every household through me in Jesus name

I decree every enchantment and divinity of the wicked is permanently erased over my household and I

Father this day I commit many in any form of confinement physically or spiritually unto you, let them have liberty henceforth

I decree concerning this nation, nations around the world and people in position of authority, they are filled with divine understanding and truth

I terminate every parasitic power or force waging war against the plans of God in and around me

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household the wisdom of God speaks through us and for us henceforth

*Personal Prayer*

*Pray for souls around the world*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The truth of God fills my life each and everyday. I manifest the wisdom of God daily. I am filled with divine power and ability. The glory of God is over my life and destiny. I am forever favoured and graced. The power of God enables me to glow and grow in His power each day. I cannot be ruled by any worldly wisdom because I carry the word of God in me. Christ is my hope and my hiding place and I will always manifest the promises of God for me. I am a living testimony and nothing can truncate my destiny in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired by His Word © 16th November 2020 [Day 320]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...