Search This Blog

Thursday 19 November 2020

Prayer from Romans 10:17

Song by Ada


Impossible is nothing
With our God
There is nothing,
He cannot do
Holy, holy is our God
Elion and Adonai
We rejoice in the strength
Of your power, Holy one
We lift you high
And forever we proclaim


Our God reigns, He reigns
Our God reigns
King of all kings
Our God reigns
And for ever we proclaim
He reigns
Oh, oh, oh, oh, He reigns


Strength and power is our God
Self-existing lord our God
We rejoice in the strength
Of your power
Holy one we lift you high
And forever we proclaim


Our God reigns, He reigns
Our God reigns
King of all kings
Our God reigns
And for ever we proclaim
He reigns
Oh, oh, oh, oh, He reigns


Hallelujah our God reigns
He reigns forever more
Glory, glory to our God
The all sufficient one
Th-e all sufficient one


So faith comes from hearing [what is told], and what is heard comes by the [preaching of the] message concerning Christ.
Romans 10:17 AMP


Prayer

Heavenly father I magnify your name and give you all the praise due to you alone

Prince of peace thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you for your word inside of me and the knowledge of your grace upon me

Father thank you for increase of my faith in you each and everyday

Holy one of Israel thank you for terminating every fear of unknown that wants to keep me captivated in unpleasant position

Glorious king thank you for the open doors you have made available for me even in places I have been written off

Lord thank you for being my source and for negating all unwanted power or force trying to end my resources

Jehovah thank you for vindicating me beyond human comprehension and for giving me victory beyond human understanding

Lord concerning (mention) thank you for the turn around and for bringing out possibilities out of what seemed impossible

Holy one of Israel thank you for permanently erasing every source of misfortune over my household and I

I decree an end has come to every spread of evil disease or infection putting lives at risk and causing mass death worldwide

I decree divine restoration over any form of loss that has happened in and around me

I decree none will be missing, broken or found wanting in my household in Jesus name

I decree those long awaited expectations are birthing testimonies henceforth

I decree i am conqueror and I live a life of testimony each and everyday

I decree my life will always shine the light of God and spread the gospel of Jesus worldwide

I decree concerning the people in position of leadership and authority worldwide that their faith in God will increase henceforth

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, we will live to please God in all aspects of our lives

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. Nothing is impossible for me because I am a child of the one and only true God. My life is filled with testimonies each and everyday causing me to function beyond the sense of a natural man. The grace of God stills every unwanted storm and delivers me from every evil yoke and burden. My life is a place of great happenings nothing can cause delay or disappointment because Christ is my promoter. I do not depend on natural ability of man because I know the one who controls season and time. He is my source and my supply at all times. His name is Yahweh. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 19th November 2020 [Day 323]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...