Search This Blog

Saturday 7 November 2020

Prayer from Revelation 12:10-11

Song by Jonathan Nelson

You are about to experience
A life changing moment
You won’t be the same
The same way you came
Cos He’s in our very midst

You will be heal, delivered
He’s here to set you free
And because God is here
Anything can happen in here
In here, in here, anything can happen in here
In here, in here

This moment is designed
For God to change your life
The heavens are open
The portals are open
My Spirit is open
For God to do anything, anything


Because anything can happen
In here, in here,
Something good is happening in here
(Something good, something good, something good)

Miracles are happening in here
(Miracles, miracles, miracles)
Breakthrough is happening in here
(Breakthrough, breakthrough, breakthrough)


I am just one praise from my breakthrough
You are just one praise from your breakthrough
Because anything can happen in here
In here, in here
Anything can happen in here


And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
Revelation 12:10‭-‬11 KJV


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify your name and worship your majesty

Spirit of the living God thank you for this blessed day and grace of life

Lord thank you for your love that is daily overshadowing my destiny

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father grant me grace to always live accordinf to your will regardless of the dictates of the wicked ones

Lord remove every doubt out of my life that wants to ridicule my faith

Father grant victory over all evil accusation and accussers of brethren in Jesus name

Lord whatever has been said to be impossible in my life arise and cause your hands of possibilities to rest upon them henceforth

I decree I am an overcomer in all aspects and my life is filled with miracles in all area

I decree I am above all damaging word, or decrees that wants to make me subject to desires of the wicked

I cancel all unwanted dreams lurking around my destiny to pull me down

I decree I am made whole, cleansed and purified for divine purpose nothing will infiltrate into my life knowingly or unknowingly

I decree open heavens and open doors in all aspects of my life, and I am excelling beyond the imagination of man

I decree concerning this nation, nations around the world and people in position of leadership worldwide the power of the wicked is rendered obsolete in and through them henceforth

I decree concerning every pandemic ravaging nations and causing mass death that an end has come to such in Jesus name

I decree this season I will testify, all things work together for my good and I will know no sorrow in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household our lives are surrounded with the light of God therefore no power of darkness can rule or reign nice us in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. No evil accusation or accuser will have the final say over my life and all that concerns me. I overcome by the blood of the lamb and the word of my testimony. The grace of God is forever sufficient and His truth fills all aspects of my being. I am victorious always and nothing can stop me. My season of possibilities is now no more delay as faith births the impossible in and around me to the glory of God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer Be Inspired (by His Word) © 7th November 2020 [Day 311]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...