Search This Blog

Wednesday 18 November 2020

Prayer from Psalms 36:7-8

Hymn


To God be the glory, great things He hath done,
So loved He the world that He gave us His Son,
Who yielded His life our redemption to win,
And opened the life-gate that all may go in.

  Praise the Lord, praise the Lord,
  Let the earth hear His voice;
Praise the Lord, praise the Lord,
  Let the people rejoice;
Oh, come to the Father, through Jesus the Son,
  And give Him the glory; great things He hath done.


Oh, perfect redemption, the purchase of blood,
To every believer the promise of God;
The vilest offender who truly believes,
That moment from Jesus a pardon receives.


Great things He hath taught us, great things He hath done,
And great our rejoicing through Jesus the Son;
But purer, and higher, and greater will be
Our wonder, our transport when Jesus we see.

How precious is Your lovingkindness, O God! The children of men take refuge in the shadow of Your wings. They drink their fill of the abundance of Your house; And You allow them to drink from the river of Your delights.
Psalms 36:7‭-‬8 AMP


Prayer

My father and God I worship and honour your  majesty

King of glory thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Eternal rock of ages thank you for the forgiveness of sin and the precious blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word that you daily send to uplift my spirit 

Lord thank you for today for all I will do will bring glory to your name

I decree new life of testimonies surround me and all that I do to the glory of God

I uproot every seed of unbelief and doubt over my faith in Jesus name

I decree I am forever blessed and filled with glorious testimonies

I decree my new song of blessings and thanks giving is starting henceforth

I decree concerning all my expectations no more delays or denials in Jesus name

I cleanse my being with the blood of Jesus and decree no evil will befall or come near me and my household

I decree every evil voice crying persecution or destruction over my destiny is silenced

I decree grace for greater exploit is released upon me and I breakthrough against all odds

I decree every evil hand orchestrating delay over my destiny whithers henceforth in Jesus name

I decree the season for my joy is now and I wil never experience any problems in Jesus name

I decree over this nation, new songs of praise has risen over every evil prediction in Jesus name

I decree concerning all in position of authority and leaders that they will yield completely to God and His will

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it divine grace to excel, prosper and be the head always is upon us

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall Not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The glory of God has risen upon me, He has anointed me for greater works. My light is shining brighter each and everyday. My season of praise and glory starts now. The truth of God is endowed over my life therefore I will never fall prey of the lies of the workers of iniquity. The power of God subdues and overcomes all evil power and challenges working against the will of God for me. Today an end comes to delay over all my expectations as they manifest to the glory of God. I am a blessing in all areas. I am blessed in the city and I am blessed at home. Nothing can replace my glory with shame in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 18th November 2020 [Day 322]



No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...