Search This Blog

Monday 23 November 2020

Prayer from Psalms 90:1

Song

We now down and worship
Yahweh
We now down and worship
Yahweh
Yahweh Yahweh Yahweh


Lord, You have been our dwelling place [our refuge, our sanctuary, our stability] in all generations.
Psalms 90:1 AMP


Prayer

Holy spirit divine I worship and honour your majesty

I thank you lord for another beautiful day and grace to be among the living

Elyon thank you for your word sent to me each and everyday

Jehovah thank you for your word that directs me always and shield me in every area

I decree the new life of God is inside of me and His name is glorified in me always

I decree I subdue all unwanted forces and power under my feet as I triumph

I decree I have a life of breakthrough and grace all round me nothing can hinder it

I decree each day of my life Yahweh is made known and His works speaks inside of me

I decree victory over every challenge known or unknown in all areas of my life

I decree no limitation is allowed in all that I do as I function under the supernatural power of God

I decree all evil world order against the plans of God will not stand in Jesus name

I cancel all evil arrows of sickness, disease and sudden death sent to the nooks and crannies of this world spiritually or physically

I uproot every evil plantation germinating unwanted disease around the world

I decree the reports that concerns me henceforth are changed into good report

I decree no more sorrow no matter how great or small, my life is a life of glory and honour to Christ

I decree over souls that are yet to be saved that today they have a divine encounter that will populate heaven henceforth

I decree over the body of Christ worldwide that no power of hell can shut down the purpose of God or truncate the effect of the church

I decree henceforth every negative revelation, proclamation or divination affecting my destiny and household is negated

I decree open doors, open heavens and new life filled with divine favour blessings and progress in and around me

I decree concerning every child connected to me or that I know of, they will not die young and they will never be a tool in the hand of the wicked

I decree over the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household greater grace and divine upliftment is our portion henceforth

*Pray for leader of nation and intercede on behalf of those that are sick as God gives you utterance*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. Yahweh is in charge of my life and destiny. My being is saturated with His power and I have His glory dwelling inside of me. I am not planning to be great because I already carry the seed of greatness germinating each and everyday in me. The word of God is my light always therefore no darkness can overrule what God has set in motion inside of me. I am moving up, higher and greater all day long. Great things are spoken of me and lines fall in pleasant places for me because I have a goodly heritage in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 23rd November 2020 [Day 327]


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...