Search This Blog

Saturday 14 November 2020

Prayer from Psalms 14:1

Song by Tasha Cobb's Leonard

Oh oh oh, no other name
Oh, the name of Jesus
Oh oh oh, no other name
Oh, the name of Jesus

On Christ the solid rock I stand
No other help I know
All other ground is sinking sand
I trust in you alone

Where fear is great
Our God is greater
We stand unshakable

In the name, in the name of our God
In the name, in the name of our God
All mountains be moved
Chains now be loosed
In the name, in the name of our God

Only a fool would say, “There is no God!” People like that are worthless; they are heartless and cruel and never do right.
Psalms 14:1 CEV

Prayer

Almighty saviour you never fail I worship and honour your majesty

King of kings I magnify your name and give all praise to you

Father thank you for this wonderful day and the grace of love

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and the blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for the realization and knowledge of knowing you as my God

Abba father never let me at any point in my life renounce my faith in You

Holy one of Israel let my faith increase in you always regardless of what life throws at me

I decree I will not be a fool or act as a fool because I have the spirit of God inside me

Lord eternal let your name begin to cause new doors to open in all areas of my life

Elohim have your way in all that I do henceforth and terminate whatever is keeping my heart in sorrow

Holy spirit eliminate every power or force that wants to take me away from your will or path in life

Elyon take preeminence over the overwhelming situations in and around me and grant me divine victory

Jehovah vindicate me in every way I have been cheated by known or unknown person or power

I decree the name of Jesus trumps every situation that is breathing evil occurrence over my life henceforth

I decree I am not bound to any negative thing or situation that is against the will of God for me

I decree concerning this nation that the name of Jesus has caused divine redemption over every situation that wants to cripple the souls and enconomy of this nation

I decree concerning the vessel used for this prayer, all impacted by it and our household the name of Jesus makes way for us even in the wilderness

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am  the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The name of Jesus works for me in all areas. I am not a fool and I will never be a fool because I know the king of kings is alive and working in my life. I believe the name of Jesus works and all things in my life is affected by the name of Jesus. I am moving on the speed that Christ has orchestrated for me, I will never be found wanting, I will never be a candidate of any misfortune. The power of God dwells in me, as Jesus is so am I and I always function as the joint heir in Christ. I am made whole, I am free, new life is inside of me and divine health is my reality always. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 14th November 2020 [Day 318]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...