Search This Blog

Monday 30 November 2020

Prayer from Psalms 34:1

Song 

I will bless the lord
I will bless His name
The lord has done me well
I will bless the lord


I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth.
Psalms 34:1 AMP


Prayer

Thank you you prince of peace for your peace that surpass all understanding

Lord thank you for this mighty day and grace of life

Holy one of Israel thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for having my life in your hands always

Lord thank you for supernatural healing and grace to make exploit

Lord thank you for terminating the negative plans and effect of the enemy concerning my household and I

Lord thank you for your blessed hands that takes me out of trouble into your rest

Lord thank for destroying the unwanted power of the enemy toiling around my destiny

Holy one of Israel thank you for bringing a message out of all mess in my life

Father thank you for supernatural restoration over all loss

Jehovah thank you for causing new door to open concerning me over all that I ask for

Lord thank you for putting an end to sorrow, pain guilt and shame in my life as this month ends

Holy spirit thank you for always guiding me in the right channel and for never allowing me fall prey of the wicked

Lord thank you for making all things work together for my good

Abba thank you for raising help for me even in places I least expect and for rubbishing the desires of the wicked

Lord thank you for letting me end this year well, and for restoring all loss that has being scheduled for this year

Lord thank you for taking off my life and household every form of depression

Lord thank you for daily directing me and leading me in the right avenue regardless of the unfailing challenges risen against me

Lord thank you for(mention) for letting it end in praise to the glory of your name

Lord thank you for this nation, nations around the world and all in position of leadership for using them to fulfill your will on earth

Lord eternal thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household for removing all delay, failure and denial from our lives

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has blessed me and I will continue to be a blessing. He has removed all iota of curse or lack from my existence. God is in charge of all the situation in my life. His grace is forever sufficient for me. The king of kings is working wonders in and through me and making my life a place of ease. Jehovah shalom has given me peace over all unrest, He is replacing all ashes with beauty. I will no longer toil endlessly with nothing to show for because He has made a new room for me. I am moving higher and greater, no loss or failure in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 30th November 2020 [Day 334] 

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...