Search This Blog

Tuesday 17 November 2020

Prayer from James 5:13-15

Song by Tasha Cobb's Leonard

You provide the fire
I'll provide the sacrifice
You provide the spirit
And I will open up inside
You provide the fire
I'll provide the sacrifice
You provide the spirit
I will open up inside


Fill me up God
Fill me up God
Fill me up God
Fill me up

If you are having trouble, you should pray. And if you are feeling good, you should sing praises. If you are sick, ask the church leaders to come and pray for you. Ask them to put olive oil on you in the name of the Lord. If you have faith when you pray for sick people, they will get well. The Lord will heal them, and if they have sinned, he will forgive them.
James 5:13‭-‬15 CEV


Prayer

Ancient of days I worship and honour your majesty

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this blessed day and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and the blood shed for my salvation

Lord take preeminence this day in all that I do and let your name only be glorified

I lift up to you Lord as many who are sick or limited by any infirmity visit them this day in Jesus name

I decree peace into every unrest and unpleasant situation in and around the world

I decree the spirit of praise replace every worry and doubt in and around me

I decree I and all that concerns me are surrounded and soaked in the blood of Jesus so no evil can come near us

I decree no evil disease, sickness or infection can dominate my spirit soul and body

I decree concerning everyone suffering from any sickness terminal or not, the healing hand of God rest on them

I decree deliverance from every power weighing me down against the will of God

I destroy all evil penetration that wants to take hold of my life spiritually or physically in Jesus name

I destroy every evil infiltration toiling with my health and wellbeing in all aspect in Jesus mighty name

I decree over anyone that has been afflicted or infected by any disease or infection the blood of Jesus flush them out henceforth

I decree total restoration into every lives or souls suffering from any kind of sickness henceforth

I decree over this nation and nations around the world divine deliverance from all sickness or disease is filling out nations 

I decree every power that has deposited any sickness in any life, an end come to them henceforth

I decree every evil hand dropping evil news, in form or sickness or misfortunes in and around me begin to whither in Jesus name

I destroy all negative revelation, pronunciation and declaration that stands against the will of God over my life

I declare I and all that concerns me are for signs and wonders no untimely death will cease us or terminate the plans of God for us

I decree concerning the life of the vessel used for this prayer, all impacted by it and our household, the glory of the latter is greater than the former in our lives in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

*Pray specifically for anyone who is sick*

Thank you lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God is working expressly in my life. The light of the word shines brighter and brighter in and around me. The peace of God overrules all unrest and challenge in and around me. I overcome by the blood of the lamb and the word of my testimony. I have placed the lord before me because He is on my right hand, I will not be moved by any known or unknown force. The wisdom of Christ infiltrates my being therefore I cannot be filled with any form of darkness. I see grace and peace of God in and around me always. No fear can take over me because I have the spirit of love and sound mind in Jesus name. Amen!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 17th November 2020 [Day 321]

 

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...