Search This Blog

Thursday 12 November 2020

Prayer from John 14:16-18

Sing by Moses Bliss

You are who You are yesterday
Today and forever more
What You say is what You do
You never fail, You never change
You are faithful till the end
Faithful God, I worship you
I worship you

You're too faithful to fail me
You're too faithful to disappoint me
You've proven Yourself in my life
And I've come to realize
You're too faithful to fail me

Lord, You're too loving to leave me
(You're too loving to leave me)
Too loving, too loving, too loving
(You're too loving to leave me halfway)
Too loving to leave me halfway
What you start, You always finish
I've come to realize (And I've come to realize)
(You're too loving to leave me) yes, ha, ha



And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
John 14:16‭-‬18 KJV


Prayer

Lord eternal thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

Glorious father thank you for your love that is constantly poured upon me

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Elyon thank you for your word that is my guiding light always

Jehovah remove from my life every doubt that wants to limit me or keep me stuck in unpleasant situation or experience

I decree I have divine comfort and I will never want in any way

Holy spirit my teacher this day teach me all I need to know and lead me beyond human comprehension

I decree I will not walk into any form of destruction in Jesus name

I terminate every power bringing fear in and around my life and household

I decree goodnews and good report is my lot henceforth no failure or disappointment in Jesus name

I decree grace to excel, to  pursue and overcome is released into my life henceforth

I decree joy of the lord is my strength therefore no weakness can stand in my life

I decree over this nation and nations around the world, the power of God is making all evil report to turnaround as good news henceforth

I decree concerning all in position of leadership and authority that the spirit of God fills them and leads them right henceforth

I decree over(mention) that has kept my head bow, I am overcoming now in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household the power of God will manifests over all our expectations in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you holy spirit for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. All power belongs to God almighty, He is the king of kings and Lord of lords. He is forever faithful and ever dependable. The lord has started a new thing in my life and nothing can stop the manifestation. That which I had waited for, for long has received speedy answers. Grace of God speaks over my destiny so I will not encounter disgrace. The word of God is my shield and hiding place. I will not suffer any loss in any aspect of life. Jehovah is alive and working in my life causing me to bask in testimonies and joyful noise. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 12th November 2020 [ Day 316]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...