Search This Blog

Tuesday 10 November 2020

Prayer from Psalms 76:1,12

Song

Who is like unto thee
Oh lord,
Who is like unto thee
Oh lord
Among the gods, who is like thee
Glorious unholiness fearful in praises
Doing wonders Hallelujah


God is known in Judah; His name is great in Israel. He will cut off the spirit of princes; He is awesome and feared by the kings of the earth.
Psalms 76:1‭, ‬12 AMP


Prayer

Ancient of days I worship and honour your majesty in Jesus name

Lord thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

Everlasting father have mercy on me and forgive all my short coming

Lord move in this nation and overrule every movement of darkness in all areas

Jehovah destroy all forces proving to be god over my destiny in Jesus name

I decree I am living a life of grace and faith in Christ henceforth

I destroy all evil gathering tampering with destinies and plans of God in and around me

I negate all evil pronunciation said to cause conflict in my life and lineage 

I decree I shall not die but live to testify to goodness of God and fulfill the will of God in all areas

I decree every kingdom risen against the will of God concerning me is pulled down henceforth

I decree I will not suffer, I will not die at the edge of breakthrough

I decree over many souls around the world yet to know Jesus they will have an encounter with christ henceforth

I decree no sudden or untimely death will visit my household and I in Jesus name

I decree nothing is impossible for me because I am a seed of Abraham

I decree over this nation and nations around the world, the power of God removes and destroys all sickness or spread of disease and infection

I decree my eyes will continue to witness the blessings of God all around and I will always be a blessing

I pray for unity in the body of Christ worldwide, no plan of hell will penetrate or rule over the church

I decree concerning the vessel used for this prayer, all impacted by it and our household grace of God speaks over all forms of disgrace in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I work and walk in victory always. I possess that which is mine in the land of the living and according to the will of God. I am filled daily with greater grace to make exploit. My life is the haven of greatness to the glory of God. All things are mine, nothing is impossible for me. No power will make me subject to any evil situation. I am victorious through Christ Jesus. Amen!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 10th November 2020 [ Day 314]

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...