Search This Blog

Friday 27 November 2020

Prayer from Psalms 130:2

Song by Keith Staten

Lord I thirst for You
I long to be in Your presence
My soul will wait on You
Father draw me nearer
Draw me nearer
To the beauty of Your holiness


I will wait for You, Almighty God
In the beauty of Your holiness
I will worship You, Almighty God
In the beauty of Your holiness...

Lord, hear my voice! Let Your ears be attentive To the voice of my supplications.
Psalms 130:2 AMP


Prayer

Ancient of days I magnify and worship your majesty

King of kings I honour your name and give all praise due to you alone

Abba thank you for this awesome day and privilege to be among the living

Eternal rock of ages thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for the strength given to me to wait on you at this time and never give in to doubt

Lord thank you for strengthening my faith in you and disappointing the desires of the wicked upon my life

Abba thank you for your superabundant power that sets me free and constantly keep me going in your will

Father thank you for hearing me and answering my call as I pray to you

Lord thank you for removing all burden that makes me feel downtrodden in any aspect of my life

Jehovah thank you for terminating the power of joy killers concerning my life and household

Holy Spirit thank you for your divine power that separates me from all unwanted power

Jehovah thank you for negating the works of the wicked over my destiny and household

Holy one of Israel thank you for putting an end to confusion and tears as a result of fear of unknown in my life

Father thank you for crowing my waiting period with unending testimonies and blessings

Ancient of days thank you for permanently wipping away all tears either the ones I shed in secret or open place and for replacing them with laughter

Jehovah thank you for releasing your healing virtues in this nation and nations around the world

Elohim thank you for destroying and negating all laws and decree that is against your purpose for humanity worldwide

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household, for giving us unending victory and Testimony over every challenge in life

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I thank you lord for the dawn of blessings released upon my life. I am moving higher and getting stronger by day. I will never allow any limitation over my life because Jesus is working in all situations. He is changing my life and fine-tuning it with breakthroughs and testimonies. All challenges are becoming a stepping stone to greatness because the one who began a good work in me will surely bring it to completion in Jesus name. Amen*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 27th November 2020 [Day 331]

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...