Search This Blog

Sunday 29 November 2020

Prayer from Psalms 126:3

Song

I will bless the lord
I will bless His name
The lord has done me well
I will bless the lord

The Lord has done great things for us; We are glad!
Psalms 126:3 AMP


Prayer

Ancient of days I worship and honour your majesty for who you are

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this amazing day and grace to be alive

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy one of Israel thank you for doing me well in all areas and for wiping away every form of sorrow

Lord thank you for divine visitation in my life and for crowning me with favour all around

Holy spirit thank you for being the leader of my life and my ever present companion

Lord thank you for making me a cornerstone even in places I have been rejected

Jehovah thank you for putting a permanent end to delay and denial over my life

Lord thank you for rewriting my story and for giving me unending victory all around

Lord eternal thank you for your blessings that makes rich and adds no sorrow that you have given to me

Lord thank you for terminating the result of the wicked in and around me

Holy one of Israel thank you for your divine health that you have given to me and my household

Lord thank you for giving me a life changing, destiny transforming testimony all around

King of kings thank you for always proving yourself great over my life and being

Father thank you for the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household for the new dawn of promotion and greatness in our lives

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you king of kings for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is my keeper and my strength. The lord has done great things in my life and I am glad. He has removed all barriers and limitations off my path. He has removed all delay or rejection and made me a cornerstone. He is my saviour and my strength, He is the light in my path and no darkness can overcome Him. I am glad that He is at work in me and He lives me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 29th November 2020 [Day 333]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...