Search This Blog

Friday 6 November 2020

Prayer from John 15:13

Song by Jason Nelson

I'll be committed to you
I'll never leave you
Nothing in this world could make walk away
No matter what life may bring
I'll be by your side
No matter what you face
You won't be lonely

Because
Forever is a long time
That's how long I'll love you
That's how long I'll love you
Forever
Forever is a long time
That's how long I'll love you
That's how long I'll love you
Forever

No matter what life may bring
I'll be by your side
No matter what you face
You won't be lonely
And this is my promise to you
My love is everlasting
You can count on me
To be there always
Forever is

Forever is a long time
That's how long I'll love you
That's how long I'll love you
Forever


Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
John 15:13 KJV


Prayer

Lord eternal I magnify your name and  give you all glory due to you alone

Lord eternal thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

Elyon thank you for your mercy that is showered upon me always

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your love that daily surrounds me in all that I do

Father grant me grace to always function in your love beyond the imagination of man

Lord henceforth let me see people the way you see them and be able to extend your love through me to them

I come against every spirit of oppression and depression in and around me

I cancel every thoughts that wants me to feel abandoned and unloved by God in Jesus name

I decree I will always function in the will and purpose of God for my life in Jesus name

I terminate every negative revelation from the pit of hell that wants to dominate my existence

Father in this nation and nations around the world let your love overflow beyond the imagination of man

King of kings destroy every distraction of the enemy planned to make me lose focus of your plan and goals for me

Holy spirit eliminate the greed that wants to deny me of the abundance of God's grace already released into my life

Father cleanse this nation and nations around the world with your blood and give us victory over all diseases

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household the name of the lord shields us from every harm known or unknown in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The grace of God is sufficient for me. I am an evidence of God's love through and through. His words concerning me are manifesting without any delay. The plans of God for me materialize and I excel always in all that I do. Nothing is impossible for me. My body is the temple of the Most High, so I cannot carry any parasitic disease or infection in or around me. The one who watches over me neither sleep nor slumber. His name is Jesus and He knows me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 6th November 2020 [Day 310]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...