Search This Blog

Saturday 21 November 2020

Prayer from Romans 4:20-21

Song by Jekalyn Carr

I'm grateful for this place, but I won't get complacent, I won't get comfortable, I won't get settled here,
Because I know that you've got bigger for me, so today I say by faith

Something big is about to happen, something big's about to happen to me
I know it is, I feel it is, I know it is
Something big is about to happen, something big's about to happen to me
I know it is, I feel it is, I know it is

I'm in a great place, but the dreams you show me are bigger than here
I realize that I can't stay this size, for every season there is a higher dimension
I won't always be in this place, so today I say by faith

Something big is about to happen, something big's about to happen to me
I know it is, I feel it is.
Yes something big, something big is about to happen, something big's about to happen to me

Now all over the world let's make this declaration say.
I declare I am going higher, I declare I'm increasing, I declare I'm getting stronger, and my head will be down no longer.
I declare that it's getting better and I declare that it's getting greater, and I declare that I'm moving Lord I declare by faith

But he did not doubt or waver in unbelief concerning the promise of God, but he grew strong and empowered by faith, giving glory to God, being fully convinced that God had the power to do what He had promised.
Romans 4:20‭-‬21 AMP


Prayer

Thank you everlasting king for the privilege to be among the living and be called your child

Elohim thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord eternal thank you for your divine power at work in and around me

Father thank you for healing this nation and nations around the world of any sickness or disease known or unknown

Lord thank you for giving us grace to end this year in praise and testimony regardless of the happenings entailed in this year

Abba thank you for removing every power that is causing havoc in all office of leadership over this land and nations around the world

Jehovah in your might I decree my liberty over every confining power and laws

I decree the manifestation of God's promises in all aspects of my life henceforth

I destroy every thoughts that is contrary to the will of God upon my destiny

I decree it's my season of testimony I will never be disadvantaged in Jesus name

I decree my new life of greatness is here now, all that I do amount to greatness 

I decree I work and move with supernatural speed, unhindered by every contending force

I decree I have a new life in Christ, no crisis can overcome my life because Christ has made me untouchable

I decree my testimony will not be delayed or negated, as it's settled in the spiritual realm it's manifesting physically in Jesus name

I decree no disease or infection will come into my dwelling every evil report is permanently negated

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household, we are experiencing the manifestation of God's promises concerning us henceforth in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. Grace speaks over my life, all that seems impossible is becoming possible. I am a living proof of the manifestation of the word of God. I carry the word in me and I can never be delayed or denied. The word of God inside of me shines light in all aspects of my life and being. I am moving from glory to glory, from favour to divine favour. It is my time to testify, I will never be bound by any sickness, disease or any evil law or legislation. God is working in me and I will not be put to shame in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 21st November 2020 [Day 325]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...