Search This Blog

Monday 9 November 2020

Prayer from Philippians 4:6

Song by Todd Dulaney

Let my heart be a Sanctuary
Let my mouth be filled with praise
Let our songs be never ending
Let our lives exalt Your name

We were created in Your image
Made in the likeness of who You are
We're joined with the Angels and all of creation
Singing as one to praise You God

So let my heart be a Sanctuary
Let my mouth be filled with praise
Let our songs be never ending
Let our lives exalt Your name

Do not be anxious or worried about anything, but in everything [every circumstance and situation] by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, continue to make your [specific] requests known to God. Philippians 4:6 AMP 


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify and worship your majesty for who you are

King of kings thank you for this blessed day and grace to be among the living

Abba thank you for your superabundant power at work in and around me

Father thank you for sending your word to guide, to teach and lead me always

Lord thank you for the presence of the Holy spirit in my life and all that concerns me

Ancient of days have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Elohim arise in my life prove yourself great and mighty in every situation that concerns me

Holy spirit deliver me from all unwanted thoughts that brews doubts over my faith

I decree my life is a life of worship not of worrying in Jesus name

My body is the sanctuary of God therefore no sickness, disease or illness of any nature or kind can have a place in me

I terminate all extra power waging war against my being and tormenting my peace physically or spiritually

I decree the peace of God rests upon this nation and nations around the world

I decree the truth of God fills all offices of leaders, people in position of authority and the government worldwide 

I decree the healing hand of God subdue every virus, sickness and pandemic ravaging nations around the world henceforth

I decree divine blessings all around me and in all that I do henceforth in Jesus name

I decree over(mention) my faith will see me through and it will end in testimony to the glory of God

I cancel all force working tirelessly against my upliftment in life they are becoming stepping stones to my breakthrough in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household we will not be an abandoned vessel or cast away in the kingdom of God

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The great hand of God is resting over my life making my life untouchable for any work of darkness. The spirit of God is leading me in the path of greatness all around. I am moving in the light of God and His glory is forever established inside of me. I will not worry or doubt because God created me to worship and not worry. I move and live by faith henceforth and nothing will dwindle my faith in fear or unbelief in Jesus name amen *

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 9th November 2020 [Day 313]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...