Search This Blog

Sunday 8 November 2020

Prayer from Romans 2:4

Song by Jason Nelson

In Him do I live, move, and have my being
(In Him do I live, move, and have my being)
In Him do I live, move, and have my being
(In Him do I live, move, and have my being)


And I'm nothing without You
 (I'm nothing without You)
I'm nothing without You 
(I'm nothing without You)
Lord I'm nothing without You
 (I'm nothing without You)
I'm nothing without You
 (I'm nothing without You)

So breathe through me
And live in me
Let Your glory reign in me
Let me say breathe through me
And live in me (live in me)
Let Your glory reign in me
Oh breathe through me
And live in me (live in me)


Or do you have no regard for the wealth of His kindness and tolerance and patience [in withholding His wrath]? Are you [actually] unaware or ignorant [of the fact] that God’s kindness leads you to repentance [that is, to change your inner self, your old way of thinking—seek His purpose for your life]?
Romans 2:4 AMP


Prayer

Mighty God I worship and exalt your name for who you are

Holy one of Israel thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Eternal rock of ages thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you for enlightening me through your word each and everyday

Father breath through me, live in me and let your glory reign in and around me

Lord let me live my life henceforth to the glory of your name

Lord take my focus off temporal things and help me to focus on your eternal plans for me always

Lord reveal to me my purpose of creation and keep me on track to fulfill it to your glory

Holy spirit destroy all unwanted baggage that keeps me away from your will henceforth

Heavenly father elevate my glory to the level of achievement all around in Jesus name

Elohim destroy every power that wants to ruin your purpose for this nation and nations around the world

Lord eternal flush out all diseases and infection causing increase in death in and around the world

Lord let your divine protection be upon as many at the forefront in all capacity of life

Father I lift as many in position of leadership and government into your hand, live in them, use them as a tool for divine happenings worldwide

Lord keep my feet steady in the plans of righteousness and never let me miss heaven after my race here on earth

Jehovah empower the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household according to your will in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Holy Spirit for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I have the light of God inside of me, therefore I illuminate everywhere I go with His light and truth. I am filled with devine enablement to do great exploit. The word of God guides me in all that I do. My creation is to fulfill divine purpose and I will never miss it in life. The word of God is my daily bread and the Holy spirit is my companion and teacher. I live and move in Christ and I will never be shaken in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 8th November 2020 [Day 312]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...