Search This Blog

Thursday 5 November 2020

Prayer from Psalms 7:17

Song by Michael W. Smith

When the music fades
All is stripped away
And I simply come
Longing just to bring
Something that's of worth
That will bless Your heart
I'll bring You more than a song
For a song in itself
Is not what You have required
You search much deeper within
Through the way things appear
You're looking into my heart

I'm coming back to the heart of worship
And it's all about You
It's all about You, Jesus
I'm sorry, Lord, for the thing I've made
When it's all about You
It's all about You, Jesus

King of endless worth
No one could express
How much You deserve
Though I'm weak and poor
All I have is Yours
Every single breath
I'll bring You more than a song
For a song in itself
Is not what You have required
You search much deeper within
Through the way things appear
You're looking into my heart


I will praise the Lord according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the Lord most high.
Psalms 7:17 KJV

Prayer

Almighty father the only wise God I worship and honour your majesty

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this mighty day and grace of life

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy one of Israel thank you for filling my mouth and life with new songs of praise

Abba thank you for your unfailing grace that makes way for me where there seem to be no way

Father thank you for the open door and divine ability to excel in all areas

Elohim thank you for lifting off every barrier off my path in life

I decree this season northin will stop my praise and testimony in Jesus name

I decree the life I live will never be enveloped in any type of mishap or unrest

I decree concerning this nation there is a new release of grace in all areas and the power of darkness is totally negated

I decree concerning people in place of authority in this land the truth of God controls all they do henceforth in Jesus name

I decree concerning (mention) it wil end in praise in Jesus mighty name

I decree over my household we will never gather to mourn or be mourned as the shield of God surrounds us each and everyday

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household we are going higher and higher in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My life is filled with the light of God therefore no darkness can stand over me. My days are daily empowered by the word of God therefore I am not suppressed by the dictates of this world. The grace of God has singled me out for divine visitation and encounter. I am living in the promises of God. The love of God radiates in and around me, my destiny is filled with His praise. I am blessed in my going out and my coming in in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 5th November 2020 [Day 309]

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...