Search This Blog

Sunday 15 November 2020

Prayer from Job 22:21

Song by William McDowell

I surrender all to you
Everything I give to you
withholding nothing
withholding nothing

I surrender all to you
Everything I give to you
withholding nothing
withholding nothing

withholding nothing
withholding nothing
withholding nothing
withholding nothing


King Jesus
My Savior
Forever
I give you all of me
I give you all of me

Surrender to God All-Powerful! You will find peace and prosperity.
Job 22:21 CEV


Prayer

Heavenly father the only wise and true God I worship you

Eternal rock of ages I thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

King of kings have mercy on me and forgive me for all my short comings

Holy one of Israel take preeminence over all that concerns me and have your way

Father take control over every situation weighing me down and increasing any form of doubt over my faith in You

Lord I surrender (mention) manifest yourself over it and let your glory reign 

Father I lift this nation and people in position of authority into your hands, lead them right to do your will

Holy spirit terminate every spiritual power working against your will for me henceforth

Everlasting father erase all evil supervision monitoring my progress and that of any member of my family

I decree my life will never be subject to any evil monitoring or sponsorship in Jesus name

I decree the truth of God tabernacle over my destiny and my entire existence in Jesus name

I decree a new dawn of divine manifestation is birthing in my life and over all that concerns me

I decree concerning every evil prediction, sickness, diseases or infection in and around the world, the blood of Jesus renders them useless henceforth

I cancel every unwanted news that has been orchestrated from pit of hell for my household and I

I decree my portion is peace in all areas, the peace of God that surpass all understanding fills me in all areas

I decree I overcome by the blood of the lamb and the word of my testimony

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household, divine upliftment is our portion at all fronts henceforth

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The glory of God shines upon me each and everyday. The peace of God that surpass all understanding is my portion always. I rule and reign with Christ above all principalities and powers of darkness. The Holy spirit dwells mightily inside of me, causing my steps to walk according to the will of God. Nothing in my life will be missing because God is working inside of me and through me. I am favoured in all areas and His grace is forever sufficient for me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © [Day 319]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...