Search This Blog

Friday 13 November 2020

Prayer from Psalms 8:4-5

Song by Israel Houghton

I am a friend of God
I am a friend of God
I am a friend of God
He calls me friend

Who am I that You are mindful of me?
That You hear me when I call
Is it true that You are thinking of me?
How You love me
It's amazing
Who am I, Lord

God Almighty
Lord of Glory
You have called me friend
God Almighty
Lord of Glory
You have called me friend (causes me to lift my hands and worship)


Then I ask, “Why do you care about us humans? Why are you concerned for us weaklings?” You made us a little lower than you yourself, and you have crowned us with glory and honor.
Psalms 8:4‭-‬5 CEV


Prayer

My God and heavenly father I worship and extol your majesty

King of glory I give all praise due to you alone

Abba thank you for this glorious day of supernatural breakthrough and blessings

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Everlasting king thank you for your word that you release to me each day

Heavenly father thank you for never leaving me and for being mindful of me

Lord thank you for the way you have created me and the dominion you have given to me

Jehovah thank you for grace to excel, to increase and to succeed in all areas

Blessed redeemer thank you for the the powerful hands that pull me out of unpleasant circumstances and crown me with victory

Lord thank you for the dominion given to me in all areas and giving me a victory shout

Jehovah thank you for shielding me and all that concerns me in hollow or your hands from every deadly diseases known or unknown

Thank you abba for strength to carry on in this race of life always

Jehovah thank you for your mighty working hand that delivered me from the destruction laid in my path by the workers of iniquity

Lord thank you for this nation and nations around the world, for allowing your standard to overrule the standard of man

Lord thank you for keeping me standing at this end time and for making me rapturable

Holy spirit thank you for being my greatest ally and my soul lifter always

Jehovah thank you for those you have chosen and placed in position of authority for the work you will do through them 

Lord thank you for the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household for daily making a way where there seem to be no way

*Say a prayer of thanksgiving over your expectations*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. God is mindful of me, He has kept me in the shadow of His wings. He has made all that was crooked to be straight in my life. It's a season of divine turn around for me and all that concerns me. Grace works over my life. Grace speaks for and unbehalf of all that concerns me. I am fearfully and wonderfully made. I live for Christ and through Him I do greater works. I exhibit the power of Christ inside of me always, Jehovah is in control of my life and that which concerns me. I am not a slave to fear doubt or unbelief, I am a child of God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 13th November 2020 [Day 317]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...