Search This Blog

Friday 20 November 2020

Prayer from Psalms 111:1

Sing

Covenant keeping God
There is no one like you
Alpha and Omega 
There is no one like you


Praise the Lord ! (Hallelujah!) I will give thanks to the Lord with all my heart, In the company of the upright and in the congregation.
Psalms 111:1 AMP


Prayer

King of glory I worship and honour your majesty

Eternal rock of ages I worship and honour you over my life and all that concerns me

Everlasting king have mercy on me and forgive all my in Jesus name

Holy one Israel have your way in my life like never before, bring to manifestation all your promises in Jesus name

Lord almighty let the sound of praise and rejoicing not stop in my household

I come against any denial over all the blessings God has released for me in Jesus name

I cancel every negative conclusion over my destiny in all aspects

I decree I will end this year in praise, no loss of any capacity will be recorded in Jesus name

I terminate every evil garthering over my existence in all aspect

I decree open door over all situations in my life henceforth

I decree my life and my family are untouchable and impenetrable by any evil in Jesus mighty name

I decree every evil plan of the enemy is destroyed in Jesus name

I decree concerning me and my household none of us will be at the wrong place at the wrong time

I decree before this month comes to an end, I receive my letter of appointment and goodnews in all areas in Jesus mighty name

I decree an end has come to collection of disaster from the pit of hell in and around me

I decree help has risen for me in all areas, my expectations will not be cut short in Jesus name

I decree grace of God removes every iota of disgrace over my household and I in Jesus name

I decree as the year comes to an end, my life will not come to a sudden end in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted and our household the blessings of God that makes rich without adding is our portion in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me,I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. Grace speaks for me in all areas. It's my season of praise and testimony. I will never be a candidate of any misfortune great or small. The promises of God over me and all that concerns me are manifesting henceforth. I am living a higher life of glory. This end time I wil not derail from the path of righteousness. I will excel in all that I do to the glory of God. The light of the world lives in me and directs my path always. I am a bearer of His covenant and a carrier of His glory in Jesus name amen.*


Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 20th November 2020 [Day 324]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...