Search This Blog

Monday 2 November 2020

Prayer from Hebrews 13:15

Song by William Murphy

Praise is what I do
When I want to be close to You
I lift my hands in praise
Praise is who I am
I will praise You while I can
I'll bless You at all times

I vow to praise You
Through the good and the bad
I'll praise You
Whether happy or sad
I'll praise You
In all that I go through
Because praise is what I do
'Cause I owe it all to You

Praise is what I do
Even when I'm going through
I've learned to worship You
Though my circumstance doesn't even stand a chance
My praise outweighs the bad

Through Him, therefore, let us at all times offer up to God a sacrifice of praise, which is the fruit of lips that thankfully acknowledge and confess and glorify His name. Hebrews 13:15 AMP

Prayer

Almighty saviour you remain unchangeable I worship you

Father thank you for the privilege of life and grace to be counted worthy among your children

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy one of Israel thank you for giving me reasons to offer the fruit of my lips in praises to you

Lord thank you because this new month all I do will end in praise

Father thank you concerning all my expectations because no power will cut it short

Father thank you for this nation for divine reformation that is taking place in all aspects

Lord thank you for the sounds of praise ensuing in my life and all that concerns me regardless of what this year has thrown at us

Father thank you for permanently terminating every order from the kingdom of darkness that is working against this generation at large

Father thank you over all health condition that seem impossible for man that you have laid your hand of possibilities on

Lord thank you for giving me reasons to always walk with you and in your will till I see you in glory

Father for as many who are yet to know you in my lineage, community and nation let them have an encounter that will lead to their salvation today in Jesus name

Lord concerning all leaders, people in position of authority fill their heart with your fear and truth henceforth

Lord thank you concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household for turning our lives to haven of praises all around

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God rests inside of my being and remain the source of my knowledge and wisdom. The peace of God is around me causing His favour to rise in all areas for me. I am walking in His authority and majesty and I am daily filled with praise through and through. My life is an haven where lost souls reunite with their maker because I am a carrier of the glory of Christ. I am not living a life of condemnation, I live a life filled with divine manifestation all around. I receive new life, a higher life that is ready for the Great I Am always. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 2nd November 2020 [Day 306]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...