Search This Blog

Thursday 26 November 2020

Prayer from John 8:44

Song

My soul magnify the lord
My spirit praise His name
For death could not hold Him captive
Even in the grave 
Jesus is lord
For death could not hold Him captive
Even in the grave
Jesus is lord



You are of your father the devil, and it is your will to practice the desires [which are characteristic] of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks what is natural to him, for he is a liar and the father of lies and half-truths.
John 8:44 AMP

Prayer

Holy one of Israel I worship and honour your majesty

Eternal rock of ages I thank you for this wonderful new dawn and grace of life

Abba father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and salvation of my soul

Lord thank you for your word  that you send to me and the clarity it gives my soul

Jehovah thank you for exposing and destroying the lies of the devil in all capacity

Father thank you for not allowing me to be oblivious to the cunningness of the enemy

Lord thank you for terminating all lies of the accusser of breathren over my life and household

I decree henceforth every word or decree that is spoken against the will of God in my life is permanently destroyed

I decree every doubt from the pit of hell crippling into my mind to hinder my faith is negated

I decree my life is ordered and empowered by the truth of Christ all the time

I decree I have a new life of God in my life always and nothing will terminate the plans of God

I decree every evil word of the wicked being spread worldwide against the will of God is turning null and void

I decree I am living the reality of the promises of God and nothing will hinder the manifestation henceforth

I decree I will not be at the wrong place at the wrong time

I cancel every fear limiting my step of faith in life in Jesus name

I decree joy of the lord is my strength forever and ever

I decree concerning the leaders and people in places of authority every lies of the wicked through them is exposed and negated

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household, no worry will occupy our life enough to renounce our faith in Christ Jesus

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God brings life and light to my soul each and everyday. The  word is my compass in all that I do. I move from glory to glory. I am forever blessed and filled with a grateful heart. What God started in my life will manifest testimonies in all areas. The grace of God is causing every delay, denial, doubt, failure and disadvantages to come to an end henceforth in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 26th November 2020 [Day 330]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...