Search This Blog

Wednesday 4 November 2020

Prayer from Ecclesiastes 8:4

Song by Hillsong

You were the Word at the beginning
One with God the Lord Most High
Your hidden glory in creation
Now revealed in You our Christ

What a beautiful Name it is
What a beautiful Name it is
The Name of Jesus Christ my King

What a beautiful Name it is
Nothing compares to this
What a beautiful Name it is
The Name of Jesus

You didn't want Heaven without us
So Jesus, You brought heaven down
My sin was great, Your love was greater
What could separate us now

Death could not hold You, the veil tore before You
You silenced the boast of sin and grave
The heavens are roaring the praise of Your glory
For You are raised to life again

You have no rival, You have no equal
Now and forever, God, You reign
Yours is the Kingdom, Yours is the glory
Yours is the Name above all names


Where the word of a king is, there is power: and who may say unto him, What doest thou?
Ecclesiastes 8:4 KJV


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify and worship your majesty

Prince of peace I honour your name and give all glory due to you alone

Abba thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life 

Spirit of God thank you for being my companion and ever present help

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for the power of divinity embedded in my creation

Lord let your power begin to saturate my being and entire existence

Holy one of Israel erase every word spoken into my existence that contradicts your will and purpose for me

Lord expose all hidden declaration causing my life any form of delay or stagnation and give me victory over it

I decree as I am the product of the word of God nothing is impossible for me to do

I decree divine turn around and upliftment in all that concerns me henceforth

I destroy all waging force that wants to establish disgrace, pain and disappointment into my life

I decree over this nation and nations around the world only the word of God will stand

I destroy all forces of darkness that is ruminating over every position of leadership in every nation around the world

I decree over this nation through the power in the word of God no disease or infection will have the final say in Jesus name

I declare new light, new joy, greater works are coming to manifestation in and around me

I decree I will not be a candidate of any evil storm in form of sickness, disease or evil law in Jesus name

I decree today the word of God saturates this nation like never before and greater works are happening all around in Jesus name

I decree my faith is rising as I depend solely on the word of God nothing will destroy my faith

I decree concerning people in position of authority and leadership in this nation and nations around the world they will harken to the truth which is the word of God and rule according to His will henceforth

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household, grace works in all areas for us and we will never suffer any disgrace known or unknown in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I function according to the ordinance of the word of God. I carry in me the authority of the world, therefore the authority in this world cannot subdue the power of the creator inside of me. My life is moving according to the will and directions of the king of kings causing my dream to manifest with testimonies. The word of God is written over my name where I can be and where I cannot be. I dwell in the secret place of the Most High and abide under the shadow of the almighty, I will never be disadvantaged in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 4th November 2020 [Day 308]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...