Search This Blog

Thursday 2 January 2020

Prayer from Romans 8:31

Song by Casey J

if God be for me
 who can be against me
 if God is with me
Whom shall I fear 
 if no one knows me
 still His heart adores me
 I am safe
 I am loved
 I am healed


Oh precious  is the flow
That makes me, white as snow
No other fount I know
Nothing but the blood of Jesus


What then shall we say to all these things? If God is for us, who can be [successful] against us? Romans 8:31 AMP

Prayer

Almighty saviour I worship honour and glorify you for being my God

Eternal Rock of ages, I magnify your name for being my king and defence

Jehovah thank you for this day and grace to be alive, honour yourself in my life in Jesus name

Holy Spirit take preeminence of all I will be doing today, magnify yourself  in my life

Jehovah let your mercy speak concerning me and let me live my life consistently in your righteousness above all sin

Lord forgive me of all known or unknown sin that might jeopardize my faith

Abba take control over my thoughts and help me overcome all negative thoughts that leads to depression

Holy one of Israel erase every stamp of failure, discouragement and disgrace from my life in Jesus name

Abba whatever or whoever is against me known or unknown give me victory over such in Jesus name

Almighty saviour you never fail, lead me over everything I embark on and let the spirit of divine success work for me in Jesus name

I cancel every spirit of worrying trying to or occupying my kind against the will of God for me in Jesus name

I decree, I am loved and healed by Messiah so no negative pronunciation or written document will stand in my life

I decree that every way I have been against myself henceforth my steps are ordered by the spirit of God and line fall into pleasant places for me

I decree every spirit of confusion is permanently negated over my life and being in Jesus name

I command my life to work in the path that God has ordained and I receive victory permanently over all known or unknown battles against me

I decree over this nation and nations facing any form of unrest in the world, let your peace reign in Jesus name

Father concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, let your love continue to radiate over our lives and let your joy overflow in our souls in Jesus name

*Begin to pray over every situation bothering your thoughts, pray in tongues or in your understanding*

*Begin to decree over your life what you want and back it up with God's promises in His word*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is for me, He owns the compass of my life and directs me daily. The spirit of the Lord rests upon my soul each and everyday, the plans of God are manifesting in my life daily. The grace of God is evident inside of me. The power of God works mightily in and around. I am saved by grace and walk by faith, His righteousness guides me daily. Nothing can stand against me because the Lord is for me, therefore I rise above all challenge, all imperfections and failure. I succeed excellently and all things work out for me positively to the glory of God. Amen!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) © 2nd January 2020 [Day 2]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...