Search This Blog

Monday 20 January 2020

Prayer from 2 Corinthians 7:15

Song by Richard Smallwood

Lord, I will lift mine eyes to the hills
Knowing my health is coming from You
Your peace, You give me in times of the storm

You are the source of my strength
You are the strength of my life
I lift my hands in total praise to You

You are the source of my strength
You are the strength of my life
I lift my hands in total praise to

Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen


And his inward affection is more abundant toward you, whilst he remembereth the obedience of you all, how with fear and trembling ye received him.
2 Corinthians 7:15 KJV

Prayer

Ancient of days I give you praise and honour your majesty

Abba father thank you for this blessed dawn and privilege to be among the living today

Jehovah thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and the precious blood shed for the salvation of my soul

Lord thank you for increasing the zeal to know you and thirst for more of you in me

Father let my life constantly ignite the power of the Holy spirit in Jesus name

Ancient of days never let me be carried away by the world's enticement keep me focused on your word and will always

Glorious king remove every doubt in place of faith and prayer in my life in Jesus name

I decree henceforth I walk and function in divine health, vitality and ability through Christ Jesus

I uproot every desire that contradicts the plans and purpose of God for me

I negate every unwanted letter written spiritually to tamper with my testimonies physically or spiritually in Jesus name

I decree henceforth I will hear audibly the direction to take from Holy spirit in Jesus name

I cancel every weapon and sickness shot as arrow into my household in Jesus name

I decree concerning this nation, the fear of God will reign in Jesus mighty name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this prayer and all impacted by it, only the will of God will stand in our lives and whatever we lay our hands on will prosper in Jesus name

*Begin to pray against every spirit of harvesting or gathering for waste or termination in any aspect of your life*

*Intercede for someone you know or don't know*

Thank you Holy spirit for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The presence of God is in me, I am never left or forsaken by my father. My life glows with His grace and power. My hope is in Christ Jesus and my strength is daily increased. My joy is everlasting and I do not go through weakness because God is my strength. This is my season to rejoice because I am free indeed in Christ Jesus. Nothing can stop me on the path of achievement because Jesus walks and works with me each and everyday glory be to God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 20th January 2020[ Day 20]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...