Search This Blog

Wednesday 1 January 2020

Prayer from Phillipians 1:6

Song by Israel & New Breed

Jesus at the center of it all
Jesus at the center of it all
From beginning to the end
It will always be, it's always been You
Jesus, Jesus

Nothing else matters
Nothing in this world will do
'Cause Jesus You're the center
Everything revolves around You
Jesus You
At the center of it all
At the center of it all

Jesus be the center of my life
Jesus be the center of my life
From beginning to the end
It will always be, it's always been You
Jesus, Jesus

Nothing else matters
Nothing in this world will do
'Cause Jesus You're the center
Everything revolves around You
Jesus You

From my heart to the Heavens
Jesus be the center
It's all about You
Yes it's all about You

I am convinced and confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will [continue to] perfect and complete it until the day of Christ Jesus [the time of His return].
Philippians 1:6 AMP

Prayer

My God and heavenly father I magnify and worship your name for being my king and Hope

Lord thank you for the privilege to witness this blessed new year

Lord thank you for allowing your mercy to speak for me in places of judgement as a result of sin

Abba thank you for you are the beginning and the end, my life is in your hands

King of glory thank you for your divine word that works perfectly inside my life beyond my imagination

Lord here I am have your way in me this year and always perfect all that concerns me

I decree this new year I will not bow in sorrow, shame or pain In Jesus name

I decree this new year at the centre of all that concerns me Christ will manifest in Jesus name

I decree this year no tears of pain, shame, sorrow or regret only tears of joy in Jesus name

I decree that which had been hanging over my destiny incomplete receives perfection henceforth

I decree this year I move from great to greatness, victory to victory and glory to glory unending in all aspect of my life

I decree every unknown power that might want to stand against my life is totally terminated

I decree from the beginning to the very end of this year and many years to come my feet are ordered and move in perfection always

I decree no more pain, failure or mediocrity is allowed in all that concerns me

I decree my health is perfect, I will never have cause to spend tirelessly over sickness or any form of health issues in Jesus name

I decree excellent spirit of God rest and abides upon me and all that concerns me in Jesus mighty name

I decree divine assistant to overcome is released inside of me nothing is impossible for me

I decree concerning my clan, we will not live in disgrace or any form of discouragement in Jesus name

I decree my days are filled with divine light to usher victory in all areas

I decree an end to curses and repetitive declaration of imperfections inside my life and household in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it sounds of abundance and joy will not cease in our lives in Jesus name

*Begin to pray concerning this year as the Lord enables you either in understanding or in tongues*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily, Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The grace of God is super abundant in and around me. My life is an epitome of divine perfection, my glory cannot be short changed in anyway. I succeed always, I have an excellent spirit. Nothing in my life will undergo or experience imperfections. I and my father are one, therefore my life is just like the life of my father. My father has all heavenly blessings available and I am a benefactor of the blessings supernaturally. His grace is made available for me, each and everyday I bounce higher and higher, my faith is never relegated because the Holy spirit has finished His perfect work inside of me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word)© 1st January 2020 [Day 1]

Happy New Year 🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...