Search This Blog

Friday 3 January 2020

Prayer from Psalms 113:1

Song by Paul Baloche

Praise is rising, eyes are turning to You, we turn to You
Hope is stirring, hearts are yearning for You, we long for You
'Cause when we see You we find strength to face the day
In Your presence all our fears are washed away, washed away


Hosanna, Hosanna
You are the God who saves us
Worthy of all our praises
Hosanna, Hosanna
Come have Your way among us
We welcome You here, Lord Jesus


Hear the sound of hearts returning to You, we turn to You
In Your Kingdom broken lives are made new, You make us new
'Cause when we see You we find strength to face the day
In Your presence all our fears are washed away, washed away


Hosanna, Hosanna
You are the God who saves us
Worthy of all our praises
Hosanna, Hosanna
Come have Your way among us
We welcome You here, Lord Jesus

Praise the Lord ! ( Hallelujah!) Praise, O servants of the Lord , Praise the name of the Lord . Psalms 113:1 AMP

Prayer

Almighty father I worship and extol your majesty accept my worship in Jesus name

Lord eternal I magnify your name and give you all praise due to you

Ancient of days thank you for this awesome day and grace to be among the living

Holy one of Israel have your way this day manifest through me and all I come across in Jesus name

Jehovah thank you for your mercy and forgiveness of my sin

Lord eternal never let me stop praising you in my life let your praise rise in me daily

Father in all that I do let it end in praise regardless of any challenge in Jesus name

Lord remove every error in my life that is causing my destiny to face any delay in Jesus name

Holy spirit terminate every form of weariness in place of praise in my life

Abba over all that bothers me and clouds my life give me testimonies in Jesus name

Lord eternal throughout this year and years to come over my household and I let our lives be filled with praise

Father concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, let us experience overflow of answered prayers in Jesus name

*Praise God over all your desires*

Thank you Abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I live and dwell in the presence of the Most High king. My life is filled daily with His praise. My glory shines through His glory because I and my father are one. My testimony is permanent nothing can stop it or cause it any delay. My joy is consistent, no weariness is allowed in my life. As my praise goes up my life experience open doors. I am highly blessed and favoured, I am forever lifted and gratefulness fills my destiny daily because Jesus works in me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) © 3rd January 2020 [Day 3]


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...