Search This Blog

Thursday 9 January 2020

Prayer from Hebrews 12:29

Song by Todd Dulaney

Consuming fire, consuming fire
Burn it away, burn it away
All consuming fire, consuming fire
Burn it away, burn it away
Consuming fire, consuming fire
Burn it away, burn it away

for our God is [indeed] a consuming fire.
Hebrews 12:29 AMP

Prayer

Everlasting father I magnify and give you praise for being my saviour

Lord thank you for this blessed dawn and grace to be among the living this day

Ancient of days thank you for the for the forgiveness of sin and your precious blood shed for my salvation

Holy spirit take preeminence of all I do henceforth guide and direct me in Jesus name

Lord you are the consuming fire burn away every unpleasant deposit in my life 

Father let your consuming fire surround me and my household and shield us from an known or unknown attacks

I decree over every growth in any part of my body that is not of the lord, be taken off now in Jesus name

I speak to my destiny and I cast away every unruly power targeting my destiny for destruction to be silenced forever

I uproot every limiting factor against my God given purpose on earth in Jesus name

I decree over every case that has been rendered impossible to receive the possible power of God in Jesus name

I decree the consuming fire burn away all accident planned from the pit of hell set to put an end to my existence or that of any member of my household in Jesus name

I decree I am above all challenge and I rule beyond the capacity of man therefore I wil always be a Victor not a victim

I decree over the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, the consuming fire of God surrounds our life and no evil hand can penetrate into our lives in Jesus name

*Begin to pray in the Holy Spirit as God gives you utterance or pray in your understanding*

*Pray for your nation and the world at large*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is my refuge and fortress, He is my safe haven. The lord has set my life on the path of greatness and consumed all unwanted power and forces targeting my destiny. The spirit of the Lord enables me to achieve beyond my human capacity because Christ is my strength daily. I live above depression and antagonism because Jesus is in charge of my mind. I do not settle for ideas of mediocrity because my sense is renewed by His word. I am blessed beyond measures and I am a blessings to lives and souls to the glory of God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word)© 9th January 2020 [Day 9]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...