Search This Blog

Saturday 11 January 2020

Prayer from Psalms 130:1,7-8

Song by Hillsong

My Jesus, my Saviour
Lord there is none like You
All of my days I want to praise
The wonders of Your mighty love


My comfort, my shelter
Tower of refuge and strength
Let every breath, all that I am
Never cease to worship You


Shout to the Lord all the Earth, let us sing
Power and majesty, praise to the King
Mountains bow down and the seas will roar
At the sound of Your name


I sing for joy at the work of Your hand
Forever I'll love You, forever I'll stand
Nothing compares to the promise I have
In You

Out of the depths I have cried to You, O Lord ; O Israel, hope in the Lord ; For with the Lord  there  is mercy, And with Him is abundant redemption. And He shall redeem Israel From all his iniquities.
Psalms 130:1‭, ‬7‭-‬8 NKJV


Prayer

Ancient of days I glorify and worship your majesty for being my great king

Jehovah I exalt you for your love and grace bestowed daily upon my life

Abba thank you for this blessed day and grace to be among the living

Lord eternal thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you for the sacrifice on Calvary that gave redemption to perishing souls

Lord I am here this day waiting answer me and abide in me

Lord eternal let my calling unto you be a channel to open pleasant surprise in all aspect of my life

Father open the floodgates of heaven and pour out answers to all my long awaited prayer requests and desire according to your will

Father remove every weakness and doubt out of my life especially in the place of prayer and answers to prayer

Holy spirit endow me with your supernatural ability and love so I can share it everywhere I go

Lord remove every self loathe and selfishness thay might be hidden in my Ife and destiny

Rock of ages arise and make way for me in every aspect I am due for a new experience in Jesus name

Lord let my life be filled with shouts of praise and let my testimony be permanent

Jehovah enable me to keep standing in you no matter what I face in life in Jesus name

Father concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all Impacted by it, let there be a new opportunity of great happenings over all our desires in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has heard my cry and has made way for me in the wilderness and rivers in the deserts of life. The king of kings has filled my mouth with shout of praise and victory. I am delivered and set free in all areas, sanctified for blessed purposes. The blessed redeemer as uphold my hand for victory therefore no battle that rise against me will overcome me because He has made me an eternal Victor. I live my life outing myself out for the works of my father who has called me out of darkness into light. This race of life is crowned with success for me and I will forever reign with my maker henceforth till eternity in Jesus name amen.* 

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 11th January 2020 [Day 11]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...