Search This Blog

Saturday 4 January 2020

Prayer from 2 Peter 3;9

Song by Sinach

I worship You
You're the lamb upon the throne
I worship You
You're the ruler of my heart
I worship You
For You deserve all glory
And I express my love
I express my love for You
And I express my love
I express my love for You


I worship You
You deserve the glory
I worship You
The ruler of my life
I worship You
The lion of Judah
I express my love
I express my love for You
I express my love
I express my love for You

The Lord does not delay [as though He were unable to act] and is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is [extraordinarily] patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance.
2 Peter 3:9 AMP

Prayer

Glorious father I magnify your name and give you praise and glory for being my God

Eternal rock of ages I magnify your for your word that works wonders in and through me

Holy one of Israel thank you for this blessed day and grace to be among the living

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for the salvation of my soul

Jehovah you deserve all praise and glory this day manifest your power in and through me in Jesus name

Elshadai take preeminence in all my endeavour let it be evident that I serve a living God

Lord my father remove every attributes that cause delay to manifestation of your promises from my life

King of kings terminate every pain and vain glory over my life and household in Jesus name

Father order my steps in anyway I have or am working against your purpose redirect me to the right path in Jesus name

Everlasting king fill my life with your worship and praise beyond human ability in Jesus name

Holy Spirit  teach me the right path in all that I do let me not go against your ordained path for me in Jesus name

My father remove every weakness and weariness affecting my life knowingly or unknowingly in Jesus mighty name

Everlasting king erase from my destiny all long standing disease, challenge that has kept me bound physically, spiritually and financially in Jesus name

Jehovah open the book of remembernace concerning me and cause divine help to locate me in all areas 

Lord eternal grant me divine ability and speed to overcome all form of oppression aiming to suppress my life with any kind of difficulty

Father in your name I decree perfection over whatever had been labelled imperfect in and around my being in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, let it be evident in all that we do that we serve a living God in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The power of the king of kings abides inside of me and rules above all circumstances in my life. He has ordained my path to victory therefore I can never be a victim and I will never fail. The grace of the lord is working upon me in all that I do, His light shines through my path and directs my glory each and everyday. The word of God is my daily manna, it feeds and fills me to do great exploit. I will never be a sorry case, I am never forgotten by my maker. It is my season and my life is experiencing a greater encounter in Jesus name. Amen!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word)© 4th January 2020 [Day 4]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...