Search This Blog

Wednesday 29 January 2020

Prayer from Psalm 127:3-4

Song by Evangelist Kathy Woghiren

My beautiful Lord my help in time of need
Wonderful Lord we've seen the awesome works of Your hands
Extraordinary Strategist You are for me
Almighty God amazing things you do

Amazing God You are
You are the same today and forever
Ancient of Days You are
Almighty God

You are the same
You never change....

Behold, children are a heritage and gift from the Lord , The fruit of the womb a reward.  Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, So are the children of one’s youth.
Psalms 127:3‭-‬4 AMP

Prayer

Ancient of days I exalt and worship you for being my God and for showing yourself great in me

Lord thank you for this awesome day and privilege of life

Lord eternal thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for the salvation of my soul

Ancient of days thank you for your unfailing power at work in me always

I decree concerning my child(ren) I will never have cause to weep over them in  Jesus name

I decree an end to every spiritual power used against children to torment their parent either in sickness or any form in Jesus name

I decree every activity from the pit of hell will never take preeminence upon my household and I in Jesus name

I destroy every erected altar of failure concerning my parenting or ability to be a parent in life in Jesus name

I decree every power released from kingdom of darkness that is bound to make parents bury their children will have no place in my household 

I decree my child(ren) are arrows in the hands of the king of kings so no power of darkness or law can snatch them away or make them behave against the will of God

I decree the excellent spirit of God rest in me and every member of my household we are outstanding in all areas

I decree every delay in child birth, in progress, in fruitfulness in and around me an end comes to them henceforth

I decree no disease will use my body or that of any member of my household as a host in Jesus name

I cancel all evil proclamation or revelation released against my household and I

I decree concerning many souls in the world yet to know Christ today they will come to the knowledge if truth and light of God will shine in them henceforth

If you're yet to receive Jesus as your lord and saviour say this prayer; *Lord Jesus I come to you this day just as I am, I confess and repent all my sin and I welcome you as my personal lord and saviour. Rule and reign in me in Jesus name*

I decree concerning this nation that the protection of God is mighty upon us in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, none of us will bury our young ones and sudden death physically or spiritually will never be our portion in Jesus mighty name

*Pray for your nation and nations around the world*

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jehovah for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily:Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God is at work in me, His power rules over my life. The presence of God is in and around me. The lord watches over me and protects me from all evil. The blessings of God without sorrow is abundant upon my life. My life is filled with divine testimonies. I am directed by the power of the Most High. Nothing can stop me, I am an arrow in the hands of God so I cannot be useful for work or workers of darkness. I am untouchable for any perishable activities from the pit of hell. The one who lives in me is greater than the one who lives in the world. Great is the lord my protector and comforter. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 29th January 2020 [Day 29]


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...