Search This Blog

Sunday 26 January 2020

Prayer from Luke 12:12

Song by Hillsong

Holy Spirit, rain down, rain down
Oh, Comforter and Friend
How we need Your touch again
Holy Spirit, rain down, rain down

Let Your power fall
Let Your voice be heard
Come and change our hearts
As we stand on Your word
Holy Spirit, rain down

No eye has seen, no ear has heard
No mind can know what God has in store
So open up Heaven, open it wide
Over Your church and over our lives


For the Holy Spirit will teach you in that very hour what you ought to say.”
Luke 12:12 NKJV

Prayer

King of glory I magnify your name and worship your majesty

Jehovah I give you all praise due to you alone accept all in Jesus name

Father thank you for this blessed dawn and grace to be among the living you deserve all my praise

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and the salvation of my soul you alone deserve my worship

Holy spirit rain down into my being fill me like never before and take preeminence of my existence in Jesus name

Spirit of the living God I need you like never before guide and guard me in all that I do and let your glory shine in and around me

Father you said when I call on you, you will answer over(mention) give me answers that will bring glory to you

Holy spirit heal our land, heal our nations of all diseases and sickness in every capacity it's dominating the nations

I decree my life will never be an haven to habour the works of iniquity in Jesus name

I decree my joy will never become sorrow in the mighty name  of Jesus 

I cancel every power that works against the power of God in and around me in Jesus name

I decree the everlasting healing hands of the Holy spirit rest and abides over every organ in my body henceforth

I decree all negative pronunciation, dreams and declaration will not stand in my life and family in Jesus mighty name

I decree henceforth I will see the goodness, blessing and favour of God in the land of the living in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, the power of the Holy spirit will never depart from our lives in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The holy spirit moves and lives inside of me, His grace is abundant and sufficient upon my life. My destiny is saturated with the infilling power of the Holy spirit. He is my comforter, my strength, my healer, my keeper, my provider, my source and my defence. I do not live an empty and miserable life, my life is filled with joy that overflows each and everyday because God is working in and through me each day. Glory be to God, Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 26th January 2020[Day 26]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...