Search This Blog

Friday 31 January 2020

Prayer from James 4:6

Song by women of faith

But for Your grace I could not be saved
But for Your grace I would go my way
I'm forever grateful
That You have been faithful to me, Lord
For Your amazing grace

Amazing grace, how sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost but now I'm found
Was blind but now I see

But for Your grace I could not be saved
But for Your grace I would go my way
I'm forever grateful
That You have been faithful to me, Lord

For Your amazing grace
For Your amazing grace
For Your amazing grace

But He gives us more and more grace [through the power of the Holy Spirit to defy sin and live an obedient life that reflects both our faith and our gratitude for our salvation]. Therefore, it says, “G od is opposed to the proud  and  haughty , but [continually] gives [the gift of] grace to the humble [who turn away from self-righteousness].”
James 4:6 AMP


Prayer

Holy one of Israel I worship and exalt your majesty for you are great and worthy of all my praise

Lord almighty thank you for this awesome day and grace to be among the living

Lord eternal thank you for the forgiveness of sin and privilege of salvation through shedding of your blood on Calvary

Lord thank you for making me a recipient of your grace in all aspect of life

Father in anyway I have abused your grace upon my life or taken it for granted forgive me

I decree henceforth my life will always portray the grace of God in all ramifications in Jesus name

I decree grace speaks for me where I can or can't appear physically or spiritually

I decree the grace of God in me makes me outstanding in all that I do

I decree the grace of God works beyond my imagination and sees me through all that I do

I decree over every situation that has seem rather difficult the grace of God make an ease of passage for me henceforth

I cancel every attributes and attitudes that belittles the power of grace of God upon my life knowingly or unknowingly in Jesus name

I decree henceforth my destiny will never be subjected to disgrace of any kind in Jesus name

I decree concerning my household and I no sickness or disease will make our lives a living hell in Jesus name

I decree into the elements of the Air and the sea, that they work according to the plans of God for me and all that concerns me in Jesus name

I decree henceforth that an end will comes to the spread of every deadly disease with known or unknown cause in every nation around the world in Jesus name

I decree over(mention) I will experience the exceeding grace of God and be victorious in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, the grace to finish well and strong in all our endeavours is released unto us in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you almighty God for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The grace of God is my yardstick in life. My life is dependent on the power of His grace. I am singled out for divine upliftment, promotion, success, healing and breakthrough because His grace speaks for me, through me and in me. My life is an haven of divinity unlimited, I can never be subjected to any form of disgrace or discouragement because Christ in me is my Hope if glory. I excel above all challenges, I rule above all unpleasant decrees. My word is saturated by the power of God through grace,nothing can stop me because God is involved in my race in life 'cause I am grace embodiment. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 31st January 2020 [Day 31]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...