Search This Blog

Saturday 1 February 2020

Prayer from Genesis 21:2-3

Song by LMAM UK

Lord you are my strength
You are my refuge
You are my light
I lift up my voice in worship unto you
Lord you are my hope
You are my wisdom
You are my light

I lift up my hands in worship unto you
Righteous saviour and friend you are
The hope of the earth you are
You are the king whose kingdom never ends

I will sing of your love and embrace
Ooo God of all Grace
you are
You are the God who reigns in all the earth


You are my everything
Oh oh you are my everything
You are Good
and you’re my everything
Oh oh you are my everything
You are my everything


Hallelujah, You are my strength
You are my song
Hallelujah, You are my everything

Hallelujah

You’re my resounding victory Yeah,
You are my everything



So Sarah conceived and gave birth to a son for Abraham in his old age, at the appointed time of which God had spoken to him. Abraham named his son Isaac (laughter), the son to whom Sarah gave birth.
Genesis 21:2‭-‬3 AMP


Prayer

Lord eternal I thank you and give you all praise and glory due to you alone

Abba father thank you for this blessed dawn and privilege to be among the living

Eternal rock of ages thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and your blood shed for the salvation of my soul

Spirit of the living God thank you for your unfailing promising that's coming into manifestation in my life you deserve all my worship

Lord thank you for your word and privilege to witness the beginning of this month of greatness you are glorious Jehovah

Lord thank you for making my waiting count and for giving me victory to move on to the height of blessings

Lord thank you for delivering me from long awaited situation and circumstances that has kept me in unpleasant position

Father thank you for making me enter my season of laughter in all aspect

Lord thank you for finally taking off the buts that hung over my destiny for too long

Lord thank you for making the situation that has brought shame and sorrow, to turn around for joy and blessings in Jesus name

Lord thank you for making my life a place of divinity and for releasing in and through me your word and power that sets free

Lord thank you concerning(mention) because you have made it a blessings in all areas

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, for bringing something great out of what has been regarded as nothing in our lives all praise belongs to you

*Begin to thank God in advance you can give thanks in tongues or in your understanding as the lord leads you*

Thank you Jehovah for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I m operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is my refuge, my fortress, my hope, my ever present help in times of need and my sustainer. He is the keeper of my life and the giver of life. The lord is my sustainer and the hope that I look up to each day. He has turned around whatever seem like captivity around and has given me freedom and victory over all that challenged my faith. I am victorious, I am blessed, I am happy, it is a new season for me and my testimonies are permanent in Jesus mighty name. Amen!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 1st February 2020 [Day 32]

Happy New Month 🎀🎉🎊🎊👑🙏

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...