Search This Blog

Saturday 15 February 2020

Prayer from Jeremiah 17:7

Song by Jonathan McCreynolds

I find space for what I treasure
I make time for what I want
I choose my priorities and
Jesus you're my number one

So I will make room for you
I will prepare for two
So you don't feel that you
Can't live here, please live in me

I find space for what I treasure
I make time for what I want
I choose my priorities and
Jesus you're my number one
Yes Jesus you're my number

So I will make room for you
I will prepare for two
So you don't feel that you
Can't live here, please live in me

Blessed [with spiritual security] is the man who believes and trusts in and relies on the Lord And whose hope and confident expectation is the Lord .
Jeremiah 17:7 AMP

Prayer

Ancient of days I honour and magnify you for your great and mighty work in me daily

Lord thank you for the breath of life and privilege to witness another day

Father have mercy on me and forgive all short comings in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the salvation of my soul through your immeasurable sacrifice on Calvary

Holy one of Israel have your way in me this day, magnify your power in and through me 

Henceforth I decree in my life I will not major on things that do not bring glory to God

I decree my heart is fixed on what is heavenly approved as my treasures regardless of my earthly achievement in Jesus name

I negate every power that makes one stand vulnerable to the devices of the enemy in my life 

I declare whatever has occupied my existence against the will of God I flush them out now 

I decree I am renewed and set free above any form of challenge or dispute in Jesus name

I decree my joy will overflow constantly because the lord is inside of me

I decree my strength can never diminish because the joy of the lord is my strength

I cancel every territorial activities reigning above the plan of God for me and my household in Jesus name

I decree my days are lightened by the word of God and my path is blessed beyond the measures of men in Jesus name

*Pray for your nation and nations around the world as the lord gives you utterance*

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, the mighty hand of God sets us free from any form of confinement caused by earthly enticement in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you heavenly father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. My joy and strength overflows because Christ is in charge of my being. My life has been emptied of any power or works that do not bring glory to His name. I am daily filled with divine ability to make exploits. I have joy like a river in my soul. I am blessed and highly favoured, the glory of my latter days is greater than the former, it is the lord's doing and it's marvelous in my sight. The power of God has set me apart for His blessings and favour all around. Glory to God, Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 15th February 2020 [Day 46]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...