Search This Blog

Monday 24 February 2020

Prayer from Hebrew 12:28-29

Song

The splendor of a King,
 clothed in majesty
Let all the Earth rejoice
All the Earth rejoice

He wraps himself in light
And darkness tries to hide
And trembles at His voice
Trembles at His voice

How great is our God, sing with me
How great is our God, and all will see
How great, how great is our God

Age to age He stands
And time is in His hands
Beginning and the end
Beginning and the end

The Godhead Three in One
Father Spirit Son
The Lion and the Lamb
The Lion and the Lamb

How great is our God, sing with me
How great is our God, and all will see
How great, how great is our God

You're the name above all names
You are worthy of our praise
And my heart will sing
How great is our God

Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:  For our God is a consuming fire.
Hebrews 12:28‭-‬29 KJV


Prayer

Lord almighty I magnify your name and exalt you for your great and mighty power

Lord thank you for the privilege to be among the living this day 

Lord thank you for forgiveness of sin and salvation of my soul you deserve all my thanks

Lord thank you for your word that remains true in and out of season

Spirit of the living God thank you for your everlasting grace and glory that manifest daily in my life

Lord thank you for today, for ordering my steps in the right path you have ordained for me

Ancient of days thank you for you unfailing love that is daily showered on me and my household

Lord you are the consuming fire surround my life as a shield and make me unaccessible for workers of darkness

Glorious one terminate from my life every power challenging my victory physically or spiritually

I cancel every tongue of negativity waging war over my destiny and that of my lineage

I destroy every unwanted power of dissatisfaction trying to penetrate into my thoughts or existence

I cancel every burden of disappointment, failed promises and unachievement over my life and lineage

I decree nothing will limit me, I walk in perfection and all I do I prosper in Jesus name

I decree my destiny will never be replaced with failure or stagnation in any aspect on Jesus name

I decree over this nation and nations around the world, an end has come to every diseases that is claiming souls of people in untimely death in Jesus name

I speak into the elements of this day that everything work according to the plan of God in and around me in Jesus name

*Begin to intercede for your family, community and nation as the lord enable you*

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily rpayer and all Impacted by it, we live in divine health and wealth nothing will terminate our purpose in life in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world.  I am a new creature, a brand new man, old things have no rule over me. I am in Christ therefore I operate in divine ability. My life is radiant and blessed each and everyday, my days are filled with unending testimonies because God has smiled on me. My name is written on His palm, I can never be forgotten or disadvantage because Jesus is working in my life in all might and greatness. I am a living testimony and my mouth is filled with songs of thanksgiving in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 24th February 2020 [ Day 55]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...