Search This Blog

Wednesday 5 February 2020

Prayer from Isaiah 59:1

Song by Travis Greene

You're too big for error.
You're too wise for mistakes.
You are a mighty God
Perfect in all your ways.
You were here before my first breath,
And you'll be here when nothing else is left.
You are a mighty God
Forever and always


Oh Oh Oh
You loved me in spite of my flaws
You hold me close in the midst of it all
A present help when I am in need
I'm grateful that You won't give up on me.
You love me when no one else would
You kept me when no one else could


Thank you for being God
Thank you for being God
Thank you for being God
Thank you for being God

Behold, the Lord ’s hand is not shortened, That it cannot save; Nor His ear heavy, That it cannot hear.
Isaiah 59:1 NKJV

Prayer 

Father I thank you for you are the eternal rock of ages and my ever present help

Lord thank you for this wonderful day and grace to be among the living

Jehovah thank you for being a great and mighty God to me always

Lord thank you for your mercy over me and salvation of my soul

Lord thank you for privilege to live above sin in all I do

Lord thank you for you are my deliverer and your hands are never short to pull me
Out to safety

Lord thank you for causing life to take a turn of possibility in all that concerns me

Abba thank you for your healing power that has set me free and above all sickness and disease known or unknown

Lord eternal thank you for showing your greatness over every power that challenge my faith

Lord thank you for this nation and your unwavering power that saves us from the turmoil of the workers of iniquity

Lord thank you for opening wide, doors of supernatural breakthrough in my life always

Holy spirit have your way in my destiny and cause my life to please you always

I decree my songs will never be songs of sorrow but of joy and everlasting testimonies 

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, no error either human made or not will truncate the plans of God for us in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you lord eternal for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. All things are working for me, every path in my life is filled with light of God so I can never walk in darkness. The one who saved me from darkness is doing greater thing through me. My life is enveloped with divine ability and greatness always. It is my time to shine because He has given me new songs. There is an abundance of testimonies rolling into my life to the glory of God. I am victorious forever, forever enjoying the ability of God that is upon my life. My days in life are blessed and favoured in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 5th February 2020 [Day 36]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...