Search This Blog

Saturday 8 February 2020

Prayer from Hebrews 4:12

Song

You are not a God, created by human hands
You are not a God, dependent on any mortal man
You are not a God, in need of anything we can give
By Your plan, that's just the way it is

You are God alone from before time began
You were on Your throne
You are God alone and right now
In the good times and bad
You are on Your throne
And you are God alone

You're the only God whose power none can contend
You're the only God whose name and praise will never end
You're the only God who's worthy of everything we can give
You are God and that's just the way it is

You are God alone from before time began
You were on Your throne
You are God alone and right now
In the good times and bad
You are on Your throne
And you are God alone

Unchangeable, unshakable, unstoppable
That's what You are
Unchangeable, unshakable, unstoppable
That's what You are

For the word of God is  living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
Hebrews 4:12 NKJV


Prayer

Jehovah I worship and exalt your majesty for you are the king of kings

Thank you lord almighty for this wonderful day and priviledge to be among the living

Ancient of days thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for the salvation of my soul

Holy spirit have your way in me, manifest yourself on all that I do

Lord let your authority continue to be my guide in life and all that I do in Jesus name

I decree according to the word of God nothing will hurt me or keep me under any bondage against His will

I cancel every journey that is unpleasantly causing disruption over my destiny and I decree henceforth I have divine direction

I decree no weapon formed against me or my household will prosper and all tongues that rise against us in judgement is destroyed

I terminate every joy killer nuturing my glory with disgust in Jesus name

I decree my life is encapsuled with divine favour and ability in Jesus name

I uproot every destroying power of the devil, working non stop over my family, community and nation

I decree I am a success and the word works for me and through me forever

I decree by the power in the word of God and His blood an end come to every disease with known or unknown cause causing untimely death and soul perishing in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, grace will elevate our glory always in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God works mightily in me and for me. His grace is forever sufficient for me. I carry the power of the word inside of me always. I can never fall prey of deceit, discouragement or shame. My testimony is permanent and supernaturally different. The lord has perfected my life therefore, I do not fall in the radar of any imperfection. My joy is overflowing always nothing hinder my life. I am favoured daily, glory be to God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 8th February 2020 [Day 39]


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...