Search This Blog

Monday 3 February 2020

Prayer From Psalms 91:2

Song By Darlene Zschech 

Almighty God My Redeemer
my hiding place my safe refuge
No other name like Jesus
No power can stand against you

My feet are planted on this rock
And I will not be shaken
My hope it comes from You alone
My Lord and my salvation

Your praise is always on my lips
Your word is living in my heart
And I will praise you with a new song
My soul will bless you Lord

You fill my life with greater joy
As I delight myself in you
And I will praise you with a new song
my soul will bless you Lord

When I am weak you make me strong
when I am poor, I know I’m rich
For in the power of Your Name

All things are possible! All things are possible
All things are possible!, all things are possible


I will say of the Lord , “He is my refuge and my fortress, My God, in whom I trust [with great confidence, and on whom I rely]!”

Psalms 91:2 AMP


Prayer

Lord eternal I magnify you and give all praise and glory due to you alone

Lord eternal thank you for this wonderful day and grace to be among the living you deserve all my praise

Ancient of days thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for the salvation of my soul

Father thank you for being my refuge and my hiding place you alone deserve all thanks

Lord in your power guide my journey henceforth never let me end up in the wrong place at the wrong time

Lord Jehovah erase every fear of unknown that wants to keep my life as subject under control in Jesus name

Holy spirit you are my guide lead me in all that I do and manifest yourself in and through me

Lord in all areas of my life be my refuge keep me from all harm perpetrated by the workers of iniquity

I decree my life and that of my family will never be a specimen in the hands of the enemy

I decree my journey in life will never end abruptly without fulfilling my purpose of creation

I decree over this nation that the power in the blood of Jesus delivers us from every blood guilt and evil covenant known or unknown in Jesus name

I decree every activity of kingdom of darkness will never suppress the power and light of God in and around me in Jesus name

I decree that which has been said to be impossible concerning(mention) today the power of possibility rest and abides in it in Jesus name

I decree henceforth I walk and work in possibility nothing is impossible for me or my household

I decree an end comes to evil accusations over my life and family, we have victory in and through Christ Jesus

I decree my household and I will never fall victim of the plans of the enemy in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, we will live a fulfilling life and nothing will cut our purpose short in Jesus name

*Pray for your nation and nations around the world as the Holy spirit gives you utterance*

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is my safe refuge, He is my keeper, He is my sustainer, He is my source, He is my defence and my ever present help. The shield of the lord is strong upon my life. He guides my going out and coming in, the Holy spirit orders my steps. I will never fall prey of the works and workers of darkness. The lord has instilled confidence in me through faith in Him. My life is filled with new sounds, songs of praise and thanksgiving burst out from me daily because He who began a good work in me is able to complete it. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 3rd February 2020 [Day 34]


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...