Search This Blog

Sunday 23 February 2020

Prayer from Luke 12:12

Song by Jermaine Edwards

Every day , that I wake
I want to start my day with you
Some people want to please you in a church building 
But I want to please you with everything I am doing

Giving up, all of me, Worship Your Majesty Worship every day
Not just one day a week
Worship you in my heart
And not in the 4 walls

Jesus I know we displease you
Sometimes we even please pastors more than you
But our hearts are so far from you
But now I am searching for you

Holy Spirit walk with me
I don't want to feel your presence only when I am in a churchThis temple must stay clean,
Flesh must die, Spirit must be seen

So I enter in a spiritual fitness
Burning flesh, Eating spiritual food
As my faith grew through reading the word
A hunger came wanting more of you

My flesh got weak
Because my spirit man gained strength to start a fire
That took out every little flesh
Like how we have a shower everyday to stay clean 
We have to put more Spirit in our day to live clean

I will trust in you with all my heart not my feelings I can't believe on my human understanding
But in everything , acknowledge you,in all that I am doing
Please direct my path 

for the Holy Spirit will teach you in that very hour what you ought to say.”
Luke 12:12 AMP


Prayer

Everlasting father I magnify and worship your name for being my great and mighty father

Lord you are the awesome God thank you for grace of life and privilege to be among the living

Elohim thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and the precious blood shed for my salvation

Lord I need you like never before rest and abide inside of me with all your might

Holy spirit the greatest teacher I need you to tech me in all my ways 

Father remove every form of confusion from my heart and direct my ways beyond the imagination of men

Abba remove every form of self gratification that stops the presence of the Holy spirit inside of me in Jesus name

Abba father uproot from my life every power that competes with Your will and presence in and through me

Jehovah terminate every self loathe that stops me from identifying your immense love upon me in Jesus name

Jehovah elevate my life to the level of greatness and destiny fulfillment you have purpose for me in Jesus name

Lord over the body of Christ worldwide let your knowledge and presence outweigh all man made knowledge or will in Jesus name

Lord concerning(mention) I need you to direct me, I do not want to make any wrong decision 

Lord eternal concerning this nation and nations around the world, purge out every soul drenching and consuming power of darkness working against your will

*Pray for the visible manifestation of the Holy spirit in your life invite Him to take control over your life*

Lord over the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, let your light of truth daily shine in us and manifest through us by the power of the Holy spirit in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Holy Spirit is my comforter, my companion, my teacher and my leader. He guides my life in all aspects and removes all that ought not to be in my life. With him I can never fail, I can never be disgraced or walk in disadvantage. The spirit of God goes ahead of my plans always, directing my path to be glorious. The Holy spirit has opened my ears to hear from Him and eyes to see His wonderful power at work always. My knowledge is supernaturally given to me by the Holy spirit. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 23rd February 2020 [Day 54]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...