Search This Blog

Sunday 2 February 2020

Prayer from Phillipians 4:6

Song by Todd Dulaney

Almighty Saviour, You never fail
You hold all power
There's never a challenge
Or a need to worry
We always win

Because You're great
And there's no one like You
You're true
And none compare to, You're great
And there's no one like You
You're never ending
Never ending
You're great

And there's no one like You
You're true
And none compare to, You're great
And there's no one like You
You're never ending
Never ending

No sickness, Is stronger than You
No power, Is greater than You
No wisdom, Is wiser than You
You're greater, You're greater

Do not be anxious or worried about anything, but in everything [every circumstance and situation] by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, continue to make your [specific] requests known to God. Philippians 4:6 AMP

Prayer

Ancient of days I magnify you and worship you for you are the only living and true God

Lord almighty thank you for the privilege to be among the living today it's by your grace that I am standing

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for the salvation of my soul

Lord thank you for the power in your blood that sets one free from bondage of darkness in Jesus name

Lord thank you for this blessed day for you are in charge from begining to the very end

Lord thank you for you have made my body and that of my household your temple and no sickness or disease is allowed to live as parasite in my body

Father thank you for your word that is sharper than two edge sword that breaks assunder and penetrates into the deep parts of situation in around me to the glory of your name

Lord thank you for lifting off me all iota of worry or worrying that has kept me stuck in a position too long

Lord thank you for the supernatural ability to progress and prosper against all odds of the adversaries

I decree no doubt will replace my faith and nothing will stop me from fulfilling purpose in Jesus name

I decree over this community and nation no sickness will have a stand in our lives in Jesus name

I decree concerning coronavirus an end has come to it in Jesus mighty name

I decree over everything that has kept me sleepless at night the power of God set me loose and gives me victory over them in Jesus name

I decree no power of hell will steal my joy and progress in any aspect of life

I decree the power of God is working above all anxiety, fear, depression and regret that wants to keep my life and household under evil obscurity in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily rpayer and all impacted by it, no sickness or disease physically or spiritually will have a stand in and around us we are victorious and live in divine health in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The power of God works in my life, worry has no place in me, discouragement, depression, failure, anxiety, unbelief cannot dwell in my life. I am a success in all ramifications of life. The power of God dwells inside of me and has made me untouchable for the workers of iniquity. The blood of Christ has paid all debt concerning me therefore I am not subject to any blood guilt, blood disease, or evil blood covenants because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. Glory be to God, hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 2nd February 2020 [Day 33]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...