Search This Blog

Monday 17 February 2020

Prayer from 1 Corinthians 13:4

Song by Mercy Chinwo

Your love is kind
Your love is patient
You fill my heart
With so much peace and joy

You're amazing
You make my life feel brand new
You're amazing
You make my life feel brand new

Jesus you love me too much (Oh)
Too much (Oh)
Too much (Oh)
Excess love (Oh)


Love endures with patience and serenity, love is kind and thoughtful, and is not jealous or envious; love does not brag and is not proud or arrogant.
1 Corinthians 13:4 AMP


Prayer

Father thank you for your amazing grace made available to me all the time

Father thank you for this blessed new dawn and grace of life

Lord eternal thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for the salvation of my soul

Lord thank you for another opportunity to partake of your blessings all around

Lord thank you for your love over me and never allowing me to rot in the hatred of man

Lord ignite in me the love that never judge others but relate and see them just as you do

Lord remove every unforgiveness out of my life that will limit the love I have for others or that people have for me

Lord remove every hurt that is masking my ability to love and show love in the capacity you have given me

Father let your love reign in this nation and among all that people in this nation to the glory of your name

Father I commit as many who are heart broken in one way or the other touch them with your unfailing love

Lord eternal henceforth let my life potray the true and agape love beyond the imagination of man

Lord almighty wherever hatred has been brewed against me or any member of my family, let your mercy speak for us over any judgement

Father concerning the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, henceforth let our life showcase the true love of Christ everywhere we find ourselves in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am a product of the love of Christ, His love set me free and brought salvation to me free. I will never be occupied with bitterness, hatred, unforgiveness and loathe against anyone or myself. I serve the God who is love Himself, He has released in me ability to portray Him everywhere I go. The Holy spirit guides my deeds, thoughts and utterance. The grace of God manifests above anything in me daily, I am a success, I conquer always and I will never lose in Jesus name. Amen!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 17th February 2020 [Day 48]


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...