Search This Blog

Friday 21 February 2020

Prayer from Hebrews 12:3


Hymn

Holy, holy, holy
Lord, God Almighty
Early in the morning our song shall rise to Thee
Holy, holy, holy
Merciful and mighty
God in three persons blessed Trinity


Holy, holy, holy
Though the darkness hide Thee
Though the eye of sinful man thy glory may not see
Only Thou art holy; there is none beside Thee
Perfect in power, in love, and purity


Holy, holy, holy
Lord, God Almighty
All Thy works shall praise Thy name in earth and sky and sea
Holy, holy, holy
Merciful and mighty
God in three persons blessed Trinity



Just consider and meditate on Him who endured from sinners such bitter hostility against Himself [consider it all in comparison with your trials], so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.
Hebrews 12:3 AMP

Prayer

Almighty father I magnify your name and exalt your majesty for who you are

Ancient of days you are the holy God thank you for grace to live in your righteousness

Lord thank you for this awesome day and grace to be among the living 

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your precious blood shed on Calvary for my sake

Lord eternal thank you for the power in your word that daily brightens my path and day

Father thank you for negating every form of weariness inside of me before it takes a toll on my existence

Lord thank you for removing and shutting down the entrance of depression into my body, soul and spirit

Lord thank you for the conquering spirit released inside of my being 

Lord thank you for making me victorious over every challenge in life

Lord thank you for terminating all causes of delay over any aspect of my life and being you are worthy Jesus 

Lord thank you for uplifting me to the level of achievement of purpose regardless of the challenges of life

Father thank you for enabling me to walk upright in your will and not bow in shame to the purpose of the ungodly

Lord thank you for negating every spiritual battle that wants to terbanacle over my life in any aspect

Lord thank you for the victory dance you have given to me as I overcome all that has kept my mind burdened

Lord thank you for your word and decrees over this nation that is manifesting regardless of the plans of the enemy

Father thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, thank you for making us your own and giving us grace to conquer and overcome in life always

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has made me a Victor, He has given me victory in all aspect of life. The king of kings has exalted His name above every other name over my life. He has given me joy like a river, He has terminated every unwanted power troubling and challenging my destiny. The lord has removed all labels of unfortunate occurrence from my life and lineage. I can never fail because the one inside of me never fails. He has made me a success even when I have been written off by man. Hallelujah the lord reigns forevermore in and through me, death has no power over me. I am a living testimony. Thank you Jesus!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 21st February 2020 [Day 52]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...