Search This Blog

Wednesday 19 February 2020

Prayer from Psalms 19:1-3

Song by William McDowell

Our Father, all of Heaven roars Your name
Sing louder, let this place erupt with praise
Can you hear it, the sound of Heaven touching Earth
The sound of Heaven touching Earth

Spirit break out
Break our walls down
Spirit break out
Heaven come down

King Jesus You're the name we're lifting high
Your glory shaking up the earth and skies
Revival we wanna see Your kingdom here
We wanna see Your kingdom here

Spirit break out
Break our walls down
Spirit break out
Heaven come down

The heavens are telling of the glory of God; And the expanse [of heaven] is declaring the work of His hands.  Day after day pours forth speech, And night after night reveals knowledge.  There is no speech, nor are there [spoken] words [from the stars]; Their voice is not heard.
Psalms 19:1‭-‬3 AMP

Prayer

Holy one of Israel I exalt and worship you for being my creator

Thank you everlasting father for this wonderful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and the salvation of my soul

Lord eternal thank you for your strength released unto me each day

Father thank you for the joy like a river released into my life daily

I decree this day and always the glory of God will speak in and through me

I decree my heaven is opened and nothing can stop it's manifestation

I decree henceforth the power to make exploits in all aspects of life is released unto me

I decree every unwanted power that wants to cause disgrace in and through me is negated

I decree at the verge of breakthrough my life will not be truncated by any force or power

I decree concerning all the elements of this world that they work to my favour and glory of God concerning me

I cast off my life every power and spirit of depression hanging over my destiny

I uproot all unwanted cause milking my resources away physically or spiritually

I decree I am and overcomer in all aspects of life nothing ma stop me

I decree concerning the vessel used for this prayer and all impacted by it, no weapon formed against us shall prosper and every tongue that rise against us in judgement is condemned

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God works in my life always, His power is the banner and shadow of victory upon me. The power to excel and do great is released daily in me by the Holy spirit. I am blessed to be a blessing, I am blessed and highly favoured. Eyes have not seen, ears have not heard either has it entered into the heart of men the great and mighty things God has prepared for me and it's manifesting in my life. Glory to God, Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 19th February 2020[Day 50]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...