Search This Blog

Thursday 27 February 2020

Prayer from 1 John 4:16

Song by Travis Greene

We rise and declare
That no one nowhere
Compares to Your love
You are holy
We stand and we shout
We can't live without Your love
For You are holy God

Oh oh oh, oh oh oh
Forever You are Holy God
Oh oh oh, oh oh oh
Forever You are Holy God

Your love is there
Your love is there, is everywhere
We breathe You in
Nothing compares
To the great love
You have for us
Forever You are holy

You hold it altogether
Our world, our world is in Your hand
Your love last forever God
Your love last forever
We breathe You in
We breathe You in
Now we can't live without

And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them.
1 John 4:16 NIV

Prayer
Lord eternal I worship your name and magnify you for being my king

Jehovah you are great in all your way I bow in adoration to you

Father thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and privilege to live and function in your righteousness

I decree my life is an embodiment of the divine love of Christ always

I cast off my life and all around me whatever will or is stopping me from allowing the love of Christ take dominion over me

I cancel every activity of hatred against my life and purpose in Jesus name

I uproot every seed of disgust and reproach sown in any aspect of my life and lineage

I cancel every unwanted news of failure released to jeopardize the purpose of God in my life

I decree concerning my destiny the power and spirit of God speaks for me in Jesus name

I come against every loop of mistake and disadvantages placed in my path by the workers of iniquity

I command my light to constantly shine each day to the glory of the Most High

I decree the establishment of greater works and fulfilment of purpose is released into my life

I decree I am crowned with the loving power of God therefore no oppression, suppression or depression can take charge over my life

I delete from  my life every self loathe and sense of dwelling in failure henceforth in Jesus name

I decree over this nation and nations around the world, the love of God will rule over any form of challenge in any sphere of life

*Pray for the increase of the fear and love of God in the lives of people worldwide*

I decree over the life of the vessel used for this daily and all impacted by it, every mountains in our journey in life, has become stepping stone to greatness in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The power of the love of God leads my character and being. I am rid of bitterness,revenge and hatred. My life is filled with His glory and peace. I live daily to enjoy the peace of the lord and the great power of the Most High. No wickedness can take dominion over me. I am filled with praise and blessing each and everyday. My life is an haven of thanksgiving, change that birth new songs is perfected in my life. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 27th February 2020 [Day 58]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...