Search This Blog

Tuesday 18 February 2020

Prayer from Psalms 37:3

Song

How excellent is your name oh lord
How excellent is your name oh lord
How excellent is your name
How excellent is your name
How excellent is your name oh lord


Trust [rely on and have confidence] in the Lord and do good; Dwell in the land and feed [securely] on His faithfulness.
Psalms 37:3 AMP


Prayer

Mighty God I worship your majesty and exalt you for you are the true God

Lord thank you for this wonderful day and privilege to be among the living

Ancient of days thank you for forgiveness of sin and your precious blood shed for my salvation

Father your name is a strong tower keep me safe as I run into it in Jesus name

Lord eternal my hope and trust is solely in you, let me not be ashamed and do not allow enemy triumph over me

Lord let my life begin to enjoy the excellency of your name beyond my imagination

Holy Spirit manifest yourself in all that I do and glorify yourself over my day

Lord eternal concerning (mention) that I have depended and relied on you for, let me have a testimony

Father my trust is in you, even when it has been said by man that it's irreversible let there be a turn around for your glory over the situation

Holy Spirit arise in me daily and terminate every rulership of the works of flesh concerning me

Lord eternal delete every unwanted power and notion of the adversaries concerning me and my household

Lord by your power put an end to worry and murmuring over my life in all aspect

Lord over this nation let your presence be felt mightily from the highest to the least

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, meet us all at the points of our needs and grant our heart desires according to your will

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The excellent power and name of Jesus is working in my life. My life is untouchable, unreachable for destiny truncater. My hope can never be tarnished, the grace to excel is upon me. I live above all principalities and powers of darkness or spiritual wickedness in high places. Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. I am blessed and favoured beyond the measures of man because Jehovah is my source. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 18th February 2020 [Day 49]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...