Search This Blog

Thursday 13 February 2020

Prayer from Deuteronomy 10:17

Song by Sinach

You are beautiful beyond all my dreams
Words can't describe Your loveliness
You are glorious in all of Your ways
You make my life so beautiful

Awesome God, You are so good
Awesome God, You are so good

I worship you, I worship you
I worship you, I worship you

In You there's no darkness
No disappointments
You are so good
In You there's no darkness
No shadow of turning
You are so good

For the Lord your God is the God of gods and the Lord of Lords, the great, the mighty, the awesome God who does not show partiality nor take a bribe.
Deuteronomy 10:17 AMP


Prayer

Lord eternal I magnify your name and give you all praise and glory due to you

Jehovah I thank you for your grace daily loaded in my life

Lord thank you for this wonderful day and privilege to be among the living you deserve all praise

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your precious blood shed for the salvation of my soul

Ancient of days thank you for your power that lifts me out of the miry clay and set my feet on the solid rock of greatness

Lord thank you for turning every mourning into dancing in my life

Father thank you for changing that which has been a stagnant situation in my life that needs to progress

Lord thank you for turning around what has been written off by doctors over my health and causing a new dawn on my health divinely

Father thank you for delivering me from the deceit of the workers of darkness

Holy spirit today take preeminence in all that I do, think or say, let your will only proceed out of me

Father let me live above the desires of men concerning me but in your will and purpose

I decree no darkness can keep me in the place God has taken me out of in Jesus name

I decree I am not subjected to the will and power from the pit of hell known or unknown in Jesus name

Henceforth I live and work in victory in every area and nothing can keep me where I do not want to be in Jesus name

I decree my God shall supply all my needs according to His riches in glory, I live in abundance because God is my source

*Pray for your nation and nations around the world as the lord gives you utterance*

*Declare your freedom daily from all unwanted circumstances and embrace your testimonies by faith*

Father thank you for the lives of the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, let the overflowing joy from manifestation of all expectations be our portion in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you lord eternal for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I live a life of favour, success, abundance and liberty. Nothing can stop me because my speed and pace in life is enveloped in grace. The power to get wealth has been deposited in me by the Great I Am. I am a success, not a failure, I will never mourn or bow in shame. I am victorious in all aspect of life. My days to shout and sing for joy is here, my life is facing dvlivine turn around of greatness. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 13th February 2020 [Day 44]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...