Search This Blog

Sunday 16 February 2020

Prayer from 2Corinthians 10:17-18

Song by Jonathan McReynolds

I'm nowhere close to a perfect man
And it takes a supernatural love to even understand
That beyond the walls behind, the mask and confident smile,
Was a broken man trying to grow up and make life worthwhile

And I know there were times that you probably Shouldn't,
But I thank you for always Lovin' me
And I know anyone else they probably wouldn't,
But I thank you for always Lovin' me
Now I know there were days I looked at myself,


I felt like less of a person compared to everyone else,
What about this flaw to big to small, can I exchange?
And trying to make-up for where I fell short, I let sense slip away


But when I look in the mirror and don't like what I see
Oh, I just thank you for always lovin' me.
And I know I get bad, but you wait patiently
I want to thank you for always Lovin' me.
Oh i just want to thank you for always lovin' me


Father I want to thank you for always lovin' me
So you just keep Lovin me (Lovin' me)
Thank you for lovin' me (lovin' me)


However, “L et him who boasts boast in the Lord .” For it is not he who commends and praises himself who is approved [by God], but it is the one whom the Lord commends and praises.
2 Corinthians 10:17‭-‬18 AMP


Prayer

Lord I worship your majesty and honour your name for making me as perfect as you are

Jehovah thank you for this blessed new dawn and grace to be alive

Lord thank you for the privilege to partake of your divine blessings each and everyday

Almighty God thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your precious blood shed for the salvation of my soul

Father thank you for where you brought me from, where I am and where you are taking me to

Lord thank you for making your plans in my life come to manifestation regardless of the challenges of life

Lord thank you for the victory over every long standing challenge in my life and lineage

Holy spirit thank you for being my companion and my guide always

Lord thank you for your word and the accuracy in the word that keeps me above every worldly deceit and discouragement

Abba thank you for your unfailing grace that is made perfect inside of me each and everyday

Lord thank you for giving me divine understanding to excel and to progress in all aspect of life

Father thank you for delivering me from whatever has made me think you do not love me either in the past or present

Lord thank you for relieving me of all unnecessary baggage placed on me by the workers of iniquity

Lord thank you for the spiritual understanding giving to me each and everyday to handle situation and live above the ability of man

Lord thank you for making my way perfect and shining your light on me daily

Lord thank you for this nation and nations around the world for your supernatural ability to deliver and save that is released unto us

Lord thank you for the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, for destiny fulfilling ability given to us to overcome all generational stagnation glory be to your name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you lord eternal for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is my ever present help, He made me as perfect as He is and nothing in me will ever function imperfectly. The joy of the lord is my strength, I will never be discouraged or dismayed. The glory of God rise each day inside of me and prospers my ways beyond the imagination of man. The truth lives inside of me so I can never be deceived or live in obscurity as a result of darkness. I am a light and I can never be hidden by any power whatsoever, I am a child of God, I am a vessel unto honour, I am a royal priesthood, a peculiar person, a holy nation, set apart for glorious use. I am a blessing always. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 16th February 2020 [Day 47]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...