Search This Blog

Tuesday 11 February 2020

Prayer from Phillipians 1:9

Song by Travis Greene

You fill me up
Strength for the journey
Always enough
When I am lonely You're there
Everything I need
Love all around
You'll never leave me alone

When I'm ready to give up
Lord, You won't let me go
You keep holding me
When I'm ready to give up
Lord, You won't let me go
You keep holding me

Still at the end, Right where I was
You came to find, Dependable god
You've been a friend, I can count on you
You never deny me
You're there whenever I'm in need
Goodness and mercy
Shall follow me, I'm not alone


And this I pray, that your love may abound still more and more in knowledge and all discernment,
Philippians 1:9 NKJV


Prayer

Ancient of days I honour your name and give you praise due to you alone

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this amazing grace available to me each day

Lord thank you for the privilege to be among the living and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy one of Israel have your way in me this day let your mercy speak for me in Jesus name

Lord take preeminence over my faith and remove every form of doubt in Jesus name

Lord whatever life has thrown at me causing me to want to give up give me victory over it

Glorious one uproot and erase from my life memories that dents my faith in any circumstance

Jehovah deliver me from any thoughts that belittles your presence and power

Lord heal our nations of all deadly virus and diseases causing mass death and loss of souls

Father bring solution to the eradication of coronavirus in everyone it's affected and nations it's ravaging in Jesus name

Lord put an end to natural disasters in all areas it's occuring in the world

Father as the signs of end time shows each day keep me in you, let my life win more souls till I see you in glory

I decree the protection of God is permanent over me and my household

I decree no sound of mourning will be heard from my abode in Jesus name

I decree the mercy of God continually uphold me in every situation so I will not faint in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, strength to overcome, conquer and live victorious is upon us henceforth

*Pray for your nation and nation around the world ask for God's hand to all situations around*

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The grace to overcome, conquer, release and live in liberty is upon me. I carry in me the supernatural power of God almighty. My soul is daily lifted by His word. My entire existence is saturated by the perfection of His spirit. He has made me untouchable to works of darkness. The fruit of the spirit manifests gloriously inside of me, it is my time to shine, my time to sing because He that began a good work in me will perfect it in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 11th February 2020 [Day 42]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...