Search This Blog

Monday 10 February 2020

Prayer from Phillipians 4:19

Hymn by Chris Rice

Come, Thou Fount of every blessing
Tune my heart to sing Thy grace
Streams of mercy, never ceasing
Call for songs of loudest praise
Teach me some melodious sonnet
Sung by flaming tongues above
Praise the mount, I'm fixed upon it
Mount of Thy redeeming love

Here I raise my Ebenezer
Here there by Thy great help I've come
And I hope, by Thy good pleasure
Safely to arrive at home
Jesus sought me when a stranger
Wandering from the fold of God
He, to rescue me from danger
Interposed His precious blood

Oh, that day when freed from sinning
I shall see Thy lovely face
Clothed then in the blood washed linen
How I'll sing Thy wondrous grace
Come, my Lord, no longer tarry
Take my ransomed soul away
Send Thine angels now to carry
Me to realms of endless day

Oh, to grace how great a debtor
Daily I'm constrained to be
Let that goodness like a fetter
Bind my wandering heart to Thee
Prone to wander, Lord, I feel it
Prone to leave the God I love
Here's my heart, oh, take and seal it
Seal it for Thy courts above

And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:19 NKJV

Prayer

Ancient of days thank you for this awesome day and privilege to be among the living

Messiah thank you for your ever reliable word that is always at work in me

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for the salvation of my soul

Spirit of the living God thank you for your word that is light unto my path always

I decree I will never lack anything good because God is my source

I decree my life is filled with overflowing favour in all aspect 

I decree the lord will supply all my needs according to His riches in glory

I decree open doors over all my circumstance beyond the imagination of men

I decree an end has come to delay in all aspect of my life known or unknown

I decree no weapon of sickness or disease can rest or live in my body because it's the temple of God

I decree concerning my family and community the plans of God over us will always stand and will never be truncated

I decree no power of failure can dominate my existence in any way

I decree this new week, eyes will see, ears will hear the wonders, favour, blessing uplifting testimonies that will manifest in my life

I decree an end has come to sorrow in any part of my life and family

I decree into the elements of the world they work in my favour and obey the decrees of God to favour me beyond measures

I decree death has no dominion or power over me therefore my life is untouchable for any spirit of death

I decree my heaven is always opened, so every long awaited breakthrough are coming to manifestation now in Jesus name

I decree the power of God hides me and my household in safe haven against the attackers from kingdom of darkness

I decree over this nation that all activity against the will of God for this nation comes to an end in Jesus name

I pray for as many in need in anyway that today help that is divine will locate them 

*Intercede for many going through any medical procedure, either transplant of any organ that they will be divinely restored in Jesus name*

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, our light in life will not suddenly burn out, we will always shine and fulfill purpose of creation in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. I carry the everlasting and supernatural power of God inside of me always. The grace of God sufficiently works in my life. I will never lack or sorrow because God is my source. Nothing will drain my blessings, I embark in the journey of this week with faith. New doors are openrd unto me, I will never be disadvantaged, favour works for me replacing all fruitless labour and I live in abundance and overflow henceforth in Jesus name. Amen!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 10th February 2020 [ Day 41]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...